“A fantastic Italian! ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here on the recommendation of my brother in law and sister in law. Beautiful setting, inside and out. The food was amazing, orders were prompt and the service was 1st class. Grace served us, she was extremely helpful offering advice on the menu options. As an added bonus the tunes playing were equally comparable to the food. The affogato desert brought me right back to Lake Garda. We will be back!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (93)

Reviewed 8 August 2021

By far the best Italian restaurant in Belfast. Top class service from the staff, I went here for my birthday and couldn’t have picked a better place. They went beyond what was expected from staff and the food is 10/10. Great cocktails and drink list, this restaurant is definitely worth a visit. this could be my new favourite spot thank you very much for a great night

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank 515krism
Reviewed 9 September 2020 via mobile

Nice restaurant with friendly staff. Unfortunately I think I made the wrong choice going for the lasagna which I found to be very salty but the pizzas seemed to be much better. The polpette starter was good and a large portion and the sundae dessert was great!

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank Belfastguy
Reviewed 28 August 2020

Arrived at new Lisburn Road branch. No restrictions on entrance or exit. Free for all and no social distancing at tables. Felt really uncomfortable as did my colleagues. Food stodgy and cook from chill? Pizza looked good. Won't be back.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 31 July 2020

I am a pizza lover and I’ve ordered from a lot of different pizzerias in Belfast. I can honestly say that Nicos is my favourite, they do the nicest,most authentic pizzas in Belfast hands down!! You can tell they use fresh good quality ingredients. Their chicken wings are also delicious!

Date of visit: July 2020