1,829 results
All reviews a business class room city centre business park gas works nespresso machine junior suite mini bar bar food modern hotel quiet location standard room excellent hotel reception staff weekend break stayed here for one night car park lovely room
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel is modern and clean. The rooms had plenty of room, we stayed in a Business room, which had nice tea /coffee and bottled water. The Hotel is in the old Gasworks area and a 15 minute walk to the city centre. There is a shuttle bus that can pick you up from the hotel to join the hop on hop off city bus tour, which I highly recommend. What set this Hotel apart, all were professional, attentive welcoming but special mention has to go to Dagmar, who works in the breakfast /bar area, whos service was impeccable, remembering our name / room number and even remembered how I took my tea! 5 Star service. Would definitely come back

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Iain m, Assistant FO Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear Paul,
Thank you for your fantastic 5* review on your recent stay with us at Radisson Blu Belfast. I am delighted to read you thoroughly enjoyed your stay I will pass on your kind comment's with relation to the service Dagmar provided she will be delighted, we look forward to welcoming you back when your travels have you back to Belfast.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Very comfortable hotel, nice breakfast, free weekend parking.
Slight problem at checkin which was quickly resolved, we were given a room upgrade which was lovely.
Good location for Belfast City Centre.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Iain m, Assistant FO Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and glad to here your issue on check in was quickly resolved. I will pass on all of your feedback to each of the relevant departments and I look forward to welcoming you back to Radisson Blu very soon!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I would stay there again on next trip to Belfast. Front desk staff was very accommodating with our needs and requests. Restaurant was terrific. Service was spotty. Every waitress seemed to be new and therefore there were gaps in pacing but the food was better than standard hotel food.
Rooms were adequate and met our expectations for a non-luxury hotel. Just felt a tad dated. Property was aesthetically pleasing but just a bit too far to city central.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review, we very much appreciate the time you have taken to write this feedback. It's great to hear how the staff have made such a positive impact on your stay and I shall feed this back to the team concerned. Do come and visit us again soon!

If you need anything else at all from me then please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Had trouble finding a place to stay in Belfast during a recent trip to Ireland as a lot of places were already full or did not provide parking, so we selected this hotel even though it appeared on the map to be a bit isolated. That was not the case. It is located in a business park at the edge of the downtown core despite what Google Maps seems to indicate. It is actually a very good location, and you can walk around the central core of Belfast quite easily from the hotel. There is a nice pool in the front and with some gardens and benches and an outdoor patio for the warmer months.

The rooms are well appointed and spacious. It has lots of rooms, and there is lots of parking at a reasonable price. The staff were helpful, friendly and offered very good advice regarding places to see, things to do and places to eat locally.

While the room we stayed in was fine, there was noticeably wear and tear - worn carpets, scratches on the wooden furniture etc., but nothing broken or missing from what you expect from a Radisson. It was good value for the money we paid and I would stay there again.

They offered a breakfast deal with the room which we took but I was disappointed with the food.

The location is excellent - a short walk to the City Centre, shopping, tourist attractions, etc. Really liked that I did not have to use the car the entire time I was in Belfast.

Recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back overlook a field and are very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.We appreciate your lovely comments on our convenient location and the hotel itself, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Radisson Blu Belfast When you next visit Belfast.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

lovely hotel, easy to access the city centre (for all the shopaholics) , staff where helpful and pleasant, any thing we needed we got ! rooms are clean, spacious and very quiet ! we had a lovely stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely comments on your recent stay at Radisson Blu, Belfast! I am delighted that you really enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon in the future.

Best Regards,