Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast
Hilton Belfast(Belfast)
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
1,656 results
All reviewsa business class roombusiness parkcity centrenespresso machinejunior suitenice hotelmini barbar foodquiet locationwithin walking distancestandard roomreception staffweekend breakmin walkstayed here for one nightcar parklovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2012

The Radisson Blu is probably the best place to stay in Belfast. 15 minutes' walk from the city centre, it is well appointed. The buffet breakfasts are well prepared, with a chef on hand for special requests, and the Eastern European waiting staff very helpful and friendly. We had a family room on the 7th floor and so had a fantastic bird's eye view of the city. The bar area in front of the restaurant is nice and the staff keep it open until the early hours. The architecture and interior decoration is a little stark... particularly the lobby... not very inviting but practical enough as a business hotel. But the reception staff make up for this by being polite, friendly and very helpful. They printed out our boarding cards as the lobby's computer printer was not working. Difficult to fault. Very good indeed.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
JanHanak, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Thank you for your time and for posting your review on Tripadvisor. Our aim is to be the best hotel in Belfast when it comes to service and overall experience, so I am really glad you rated us to be the best hotel in Belfast based on your stay.
I look forward to welcome you back to our hotel soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2012

3 of us stayed at this hotel on 19th till 21st April. As there were 3 adults staying in the room one of us was on the single fold down bed. That turned out to be me. I am 6 months pregnant and found the bed really comfortable and slept well. The king size bed was also really comfy.
The room was a good size, the bathroom was lovely, the under floor heating was lovely. Both the rooma nd the bathroom were clean and the hotel had not skimped on the towels or the toiletries.
The breakfast buffet was good. Lots of variety and everything was tasty. The staff were lovely, not one of them walked past us without saying hello.
The hotel is in close walking distance to the city centre. It is around a 30 mintue walk to the Titanic museum.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

I was really delighted that you had an excellent stay with us, thank you very much for your review. In particular I was happy that you liked the roll-away bed provided as we have purchased new ones recently and of course made sure they are of a very good quality.
Hope to see you in our hotel soon and maybe you can try one of our family rooms, or simply ask for a babycot, which we will be happy to prepare in your room.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 20 April 2012

Visited this hotel for a couple of nights for the Titanic Exhibition.

Stayed in room 305, a business room. A good space, clean, with a very comfortable bed, and excellent shower. Well stocked mini bar. Free wifi is on offer as a guest too.

Small downside was there is no facility for docking Iphone/Ipod or MP3 so you can listen to your own tunes - instead there was a CD/DVD player!!!!! No information in room about check out times , restuarant hours etc. No instructions on N'Espresso machine either.

Evening Bar menu excellent, with lots of choice in the main restaurant too. The staff in the evening are polite and helpful.

However if a hot Breakfast is your thing - then you will be disappointed. "Crispy Bacon", according to menu card - I don't think so, very pink and fatty looking.

Bain Maries which hold the sausages, eggs etc not hot enough, so by the time you arrive at your table, the food is barely warm rather than hot. Toast is burnt in toaster, and the morning waiting staff have a distinct lack of anything.

I ordered a cheese Omelette from the chef - what he presented me looked as if it had been sat on - a dire display of basic cuisine.

All that aside, the hotel is close enough to town for everything - a 15 minute stroll and you are there. So the hotel has a good location, with a river path just 5 minutes away.

Public areas of the hotel were immaculate and I would stay there again.

Room Tip: South facing rooms have a better view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for sharing your review with us and other travellers on Tripadvisor. I'm glad that overall you had a great stay, but at the same time sorry about the few points you didn't think were as great - breakfast in praticular - As I believe it is one of the key aspects of any hotel stays, I have followed up on your comment with your Chef immediately to make sure breakfast is delivered at the highest standard at all times! When it comes to the guest directories in the bedrooms - I'm happy to inform you that these will be coming in soon - we are replacing the older format of the directories in the moment and that is why you did not find it in the room. Of course any information can be obtained from our staff by pressing the one touch button on your phone at any time, but I understand that some guests prefer to find information out by themselves, rather than calling reception.
I hope to see you in our hotel again and hope that next time we will tick all boxes for you.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Stayed here on business several times over a period of 6mths 2011. Even though my expierence is via business class I would highly recommend for any type of traveller as it has a central location with great ambience. The staff are pleasent and helpful. The rooms very comfortable, clean and stylish with great shower, air con, large TV ,mini bar etc., food is also very good, breakfast in particular has a huge variety to suit all needs it is fresh, hot and plentiful. Room service was quick, hot and very nicley presented when I used the service during a weekend due to illness, the staff checked in regularly to make sure I was ok and needed anything to ensure my comfort.
I have stayed in several hotels in and around belfast, this is my favorite and I would happily reccommend.

Room Tip: I used business class which overlooked water area which is very pleasent, avoid back of hotel as it overlooks uninspiring/scrubland area.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your nice review. It's great to see that you have chosen our hotel to be your home away from home during your stays in Belfast. If there is anything more we can do to make your stays even better, please let me know the next time you stay with us.
I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Radisson Blu Belfast.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 April 2012

Stayed here for a weekend recently! We were upgraded to a business class room on arrival, which included complimentary chocolates, water and a drink in the bar!! Great start to the weekend!! All positive things to say about this hotel, really clean and very nice staff!! It is a short walk to the city centre and 5min taxi drive to the titanic quater and odyssey arena. Would definitely return!!!

• Stayed: April 2012
JanHanak, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Thank you very much for your review. It's really nice to hear that you have had a great stay with us and we ticked all boxes for you.
I look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again.
Best regards from Belfast,