3 of us stayed at this hotel on 19th till 21st April. As there were 3 adults staying in the room one of us was on the single fold down bed. That turned out to be me. I am 6 months pregnant and found the bed really comfortable and slept well. The king size bed was also really comfy.
The room was a good size, the bathroom was lovely, the under floor heating was lovely. Both the rooma nd the bathroom were clean and the hotel had not skimped on the towels or the toiletries.
The breakfast buffet was good. Lots of variety and everything was tasty. The staff were lovely, not one of them walked past us without saying hello.
The hotel is in close walking distance to the city centre. It is around a 30 mintue walk to the Titanic museum.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Found in the revitalised Gasworks area, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast combines the relaxation of a riverside holiday with the excitement of a trip to Belfast's vibrant city centre. The hotel's position in Belfast's growing business district appeals to all because it's within walking distance of many corporate offices, attractions, and city centre restaurants and shops. Public transport is also close by, letting you travel to places like the Titanic Quarter and the Botanic Gardens as well as to live sporting events or one of the many golf courses near the hotel's vicinity in Belfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Radisson Hotel Belfast
- Radisson Belfast
- Belfast Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast Northern Ireland