2,111 results
All reviews green room laganview suite spice club swimming pool leisure centre wedding reception lovely hotel bar food family room would stay again would highly recommend this hotel from start to finish wallace gym sears stacey carvery
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We were a family group and appreciated the hotel putting us in room close or next to each other. Rooms were all good with expected amenities. Heater did not work in my room, but portable heater quickly brought after duty manager checked with me. Hotel is nice with ample parking, about 15 mins from central Belfast. Only downside was food and service in Green Room restaurant at dinner. My linguini pasta was dreadful, way over cooked, tasteless and swimming in cream with over cooked vegetables on top. I sent it back and ordered the scallop of salmon and monkfish, it was better but rice dry and monkfish not fresh, tasted like frozen defrosted in microwave..
Service then disappeared having to constantly wave to get wine, water, dessert and coffee and the bill! (It was a Monday night and unfortunately Spice Indian food not available). On positive the starters we ordered were all good.
Breakfast next morning was very nice and staff helpful. Checkout quick with no issues. Overall a nice hotel with comfortable rooms, but needing some attention in the kitchen.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephen W
GeraldineMcL, Manager at Crowne Plaza Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Dear Stephen

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at The Crowne Plaza Belfast. Please know that your feedback is very valuable to us. We use feedback such as yours to continuously make changes and to improve our services. I note there was a few areas that we need to address and will forward your comments on to our senior team. I hope you we will give us the chance by staying again, and proving that the service was an exception and have a great experience on your next visit to The Crowne Plaza Belfast.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Beds were amazing, very nice pillows :)
Breakfast was really good too, great variety, from traditional English breakfast to croissants, salmon and mackerel.
Nice pool, sauna and steam room, the jacuzzi is in a corner of the main pool. They were having kids swimming lessons when we went, held by a very rude instructor, who shouted across the pool to tell us to be quiet.
It is quite a distance to the centre, you'll need a ride which takes around 12/15 minutes.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
GeraldineMcL, Manager at Crowne Plaza Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Stellina

Thank you for taking the time to write your review during your recent stay at The Crowne Plaza. Please know that your feedback is extremely important and are continuously making changes to improve the guest experience. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Want to say the people in the Green Room who helped us all with breakfast, including my wheel chair Ma, especially thanks to Adele and Maggie. You ladies were great and the poached eggs we the best this trip. See you next time we're in Belfast. ❤️ The Barr's.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
GeraldineMcL, Manager at Crowne Plaza Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for all your kind comments. We appreciate all your feedback and am delighted that you had enjoyable stay. We look forward to next return visit to The Crowne Plaza Belfast.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay for the first time at this Crowne Plaza for a number of reasons.
Firstly and very importantly the reception I had from Donna Maguire upon arrival was very friendly, welcoming and recognised my Spire elite status with IHG. During my 5 nights stay Donna has continued to provide top rate customer service and gone the extra mile to ensure my stay exceeded my expectations
Also a special mention to other friendly staff including Wallace (Arsenal supporter unfortunately) , Rio and Michael.
The food I enjoyed was very delicious on every occasion. The Gym is the best ever in a hotel I have found to date.
I would give the experience 11 out of 10 if I could and I look forward to returning in the future

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear ahopkins69

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your first experience to stay at The Crowne Plaza Belfast. We are delighted to welcome you as IHG Elite Member and thrilled that you were impressed with the customer service and our professional team that made everything on this stay as comfortable and enjoyable to suit all your needs. We appreciate all your kind comments and look forward to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Supposedly one of the happiest days of our lives,our daughters wedding,but this place turned it into one of the worst.We were pestered all day over an error in the bill.Their error, but that didn't stop them from having the wife in tears,ended up I had to tell them to challenge no one else but me.Even at checkout next day it hadn't been resolved but received an apology by phone eventually,and that's all we received.
Wedding coordinating staff are 100%.Food is excellent.Service staff very attentive.Just don't think my wife or myself would want to go back,ever.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere!!!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank GlobetrotterBelfast
GeraldineMcL, Manager at Crowne Plaza Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Mr & Mrs Anderson

Thank you for your comments. Firstly I would like to apologize for this error on your daughter's wedding day and any distress that this may have caused on this day. I appreciate that this is a important occasion for you and have forwarded your comments on to our senior team. Thank you so much for your kind comments on the excellent food and attentive staff was lovely to hear.