We were a family group and appreciated the hotel putting us in room close or next to each other. Rooms were all good with expected amenities. Heater did not work in my room, but portable heater quickly brought after duty manager checked with me. Hotel is nice with ample parking, about 15 mins from central Belfast. Only downside was food and service in Green Room restaurant at dinner. My linguini pasta was dreadful, way over cooked, tasteless and swimming in cream with over cooked vegetables on top. I sent it back and ordered the scallop of salmon and monkfish, it was better but rice dry and monkfish not fresh, tasted like frozen defrosted in microwave..
Service then disappeared having to constantly wave to get wine, water, dessert and coffee and the bill! (It was a Monday night and unfortunately Spice Indian food not available). On positive the starters we ordered were all good.
Breakfast next morning was very nice and staff helpful. Checkout quick with no issues. Overall a nice hotel with comfortable rooms, but needing some attention in the kitchen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated amidst the picturesque Lagan Valley Regional Park, the 4* Plaza Hotel Belfast Shaw's Bridge is your perfect choice for rest and relaxation. Just 10 minutes' drive from Belfast City Centre, the hotel boasts 120 luxurious bedrooms, The Green Room Restaurant and The River Bar onsite, free Wi-Fi and complimentary car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza, Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Ramada Belfast
- Belfast Ramada
- Crowne Plaza Belfast Northern Ireland