US$ 217
US$ 98
US$ 94
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 104/night.

US$ 139
US$ 99
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 111/night.

US$ 194
US$ 164
galahotels.com
1,074 results
All reviewsswimming poolpizza expressleisure facilitiesthe sofa bedcity centresteam roomreception staffhotel is in a great locationfamily roomtop classbars and restaurantsweekend breakfrom start to finishtea and coffeecar parksaturday nightgym
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

My fiance and I stayed last night as a valentines treat, seeing as it was our first valentines being engaged I booked an executive room, one of the bonuses of this, as advertised online was an I pod docking station. When we tried to switch it on and play our own music it wasn't working.
The room was quite chilly so we turned the heating up, half an hour later it was still cold and when we checked it, it was blowing cold air. We rang reception and someone came up to look at it, he told us there was a lead missing from the docking station and unless he could find a spare there was nothing he could do. He reset the heating and left. Half an hour later the room was still cold, and again, when we checked, it was blowing cold air so we rang reception and a small electric radiator was sent up, which was useless for the size of the room. Barely any heat from it at all.
Later in the evening we were at the bar and were served by the man who "fixed" the heating, he offered a complimentary drink by way of compensation, had he not happened to be at the bar while I was there I don't think we would have gotten anything which i felt was slightly disappointing having paid close to £130 for one night.
The room was no bigger and no more 'special' than any standard room I have stayed in before for a lot less money.
I have also read here other people saying they had rose petals on their bed, we didn't. I don't know how they pick and choose which rooms got them and which room didn't but since we paid a premium it would have been a nice added extra.
Upon checking out we didn't say anything as there was a lot of people checking in and we didn't want to put the girls under any pressure. Check in is apparently 3pm but reception was very busy when we checked out just after 12pm.
We were left very underwhelmed

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
DGilvary, Guest Relations Manager at Clayton Hotel Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2016

Thank you for your recent review and sorry to hear that we did not meet with your expectations.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future, a marked improvement will be noted.

Reviewed 13 February 2016

over the last 2 weeks I have been from hotel to hotel in Belfast as im in the middle of a house move, we normally book the cheapst hotel every morning for that night. as this is valentines weekend I thought we should threat ourselves to the valentines package. this was my first time in the clayton so on arrival I was impressed with the lovely décor entering the hotel and the seating area was very comfortable. got to our room and was still quite happy. bed covered in rose petals in a heart shape which was nice. rush to get to dinner on time, wasn't a great choice on menu. soup was bland and main course was atrocious, I asked for rib eye which I give 10/10 for presention but when I went to cut I didn't realise that I would spend more time fighting with it to try remove the large squishy bit of fat from it. I was basically left with just a little bit the size of a sticky note by the time I was finished. there was a choice of desserts on the menu which we didn't get to choose. after our main they basically just set down a dessert that we didn't even no what it was nor did it taste great. so got back to our room to notice out luggage had been tampered with. phoned reception who told me they go to your room to reset everything for you returning. I wasn't made aware of this nor given the option on weather I wanted them to do that or not. I didn't even notice that they done anything to the room, all I noticed was my bags had been opened and stuff moved which wasn't relevant. we could have had personal items left out and I don't think they should be in our room without our consent. bed was comfortable and was really enjoying my sleep until housekeeping thought they would let themselves into my room and wakened me not once but twice. check out was not till 12pm so why are they letting themselves into the rooms before it even hits 11am.. worse stay ever! I got better in hotels half the price. very disappointed!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stacey K

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

You can tell on entering this is an previous Holiday Inn, however the improvements to decor and ambiance make the hotel more homely and warming. Checked in friendly and efficiently , rooms are very good standard with all bits you would expect. If not picky the shower was too powerful and caused moisture throughout the bathroom, and the controls were stiff, and the toilet bowl was creaky as if not fitted right, however know they are refurbishing and moving through the hotel . Breakfast was good, bar service was excellent.

Used the leisure facilities which were clean and well furnished. Great value for money and the staff are exceptional, especially Kamilla, Shannon and Geoff.

I shall use as my city centre base when in the North.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for your Tripadvisor review.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Had an awful meal - lasagne (gunk in a bowl) with deep fried wedges - straight out of a packet and into the deep fryer. Prepackaged tasteless cheesecake, drizzled with fake chocolate sauce. Vile food and will never be back. What a change from the lovely food when it was Holiday inn.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
7  Thank Ards123

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Myself and my husband have just returned from an overnight stay at the clayton. Lovely hotel, some great staff, rooms clean and the bed is one of the most comfy I have ever slept in.
Lovely welcome by a young receptionist, who's name has escaped me, asked if it was our 1st visit and welcomed us to the hotel. Sean in the bar was excellent and very friendly, loved the amoretti cocktail! Food in the bar was perfect, lovely risotto! We were late to breakfast, our fault we assumed it would be served until 10am, arrived in at 9.40 but a very sweet Jordan let us help ourselves to cereal and juice etc. Paul kindly offered us tea or coffee and set the table with cutlery. We were very grateful after a late night!!
Only a few issues, we had requested a room away from the elevator and non adjoining but we were allocated room 602, beside the lift and adjoining. Moved to a different room (635) beside the lift but we were happy enough it didn't have an adjoining room. The wooden floor between the bedroom and bathroom must have been cleaned with furniture polish because when I took my shoes off and walked into the bathroom in my socks, I slipped on the floor. It was like ice.
Room service was poor, waited 45 mins for sandwiches, and when they finally arrived they weren't worth the £6.
All in all, we would return.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your Tripadvisor review. We were very pleased to read you had an enjoyable.We look forward to welcoming you back on many more occasions for the future.

Kindest Regards,