“My exotic 2021 holiday to a taste of India”
Review of Nu Delhi

Nu Delhi
Ranked #2 of 1,104 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: we are now open in our new state of the art premises at 68-72 great Victoria street Belfast, Serving the very best in Indian cuisine and expertly mixed cocktails.
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

As I entered the restaurant, I ventured into the unknown. I knew I was going to get an Indian meal. What I didn’t know was that I was going to get the delicious food and amazing hospitality befitting a Royal Prince. Tanmay, Shruti and Subi served every need of my palate. They were courteous and helpful throughout my meal, providing me with food fit for a Duke and service for a King. This adventure was one I would not exchange for all of Blackbeard’s missing treasure and I would advise you, dear reader, to take on this adventure yourself. I only hope that you can have half the experience that I did...

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (3,937)

Reviewed 28 May 2021

Food 10/10, service 11/10, everyone’s plate was licked clean. Big thanks to Tanmay, Shrwti and Subi for a lovely evening. We will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Had dinner this evening with a friend. Food was fantastic, service was awesome and we were loving the tunes! Thanks to Sharanya, Anita, Rani and Si for looking after us so well. We will be back soon!!

1  Thank Hchamp
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Always love coming here. Such a friendly staff eager to help and absolutely amazing food! Sharanya, Ankita, Rani and Si were brilliant from start to finish! Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank IzabelaS96
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

The food was amazing, very quick service and the staff couldn't be more helpful. Our server Sharanya was lovely, as was Ankita and Si. They made sure we were well looked after all night.

1  Thank Stephen H