All reviews guest house queens university botanic gardens city centre booked a double room single bed third floor short walk street noise first morning enjoyed my stay three nights visiting belfast guesthouse lock mirror
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this guesthouse for 3 nights while visiting Belfast. They cook a fresh hot breakfast in the morning that’s included in your stay. The location was great as it was near the museum, the botanical gardens, and some great restaurants. Everything else I did was within a 25 min walk. My first impression of the room was that it was small, but I quickly realized it had all that I needed. There was a sink in my room with a mirror above it for my convenience. One thing that I really liked about this guesthouse was that the door wouldn’t automatically lock when you closed it. This meant I could go to the bathroom in the middle of the night without having to grab the key first. Even though bathrooms are shared, they are private and I never had to wait to use it. If I ever make my way back to Belfast, I’ll look this place up again!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed on the 27th and 28th in room 4. Very clean room and comfy bed. Friendly staff. I was over from Manchester for my Daughter's graduation at Queens University. Perfect location and would definitely stay again. Although some WD40 for a few squeaky doors would help. Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We went for a room with our own bathroom which was on the top floor, there is also cheaper option of shared bathrooms if you are traveling on a budget.

Missed breakfast both mornings but the breakfast room and lounge looked ok and there was never anyone in there so perfect if you needed relax or to catch up on work.

Only complaint is house keeping were making noise from 9am so no option for a sleep in!

Also be aware that they pre Auth the first night stay without asking or any notice and when pre auth is done on a visa debit it can take up to 10 working days to receive this money back into your account. I dont know any other hotels or B&Bs that would do this on a visa debit and without permission.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Tara M
Reviewed 19 June 2018

My son & I stayed in the Pearl Court guesthouse on Friday 15th & Saturday 16th June when we attended the Vespa World Days which was held at the Titanic Quarter, on arrival we were greeted by a very pleasant young lady who explained how everything worked, meal times etc.
Our room No7, was on the second floor up four flights of stairs ( I would not recommend this guesthouse to anyone with mobility problems) although I had booked a double room the room was in fact a family room with a large double bed (mine) & a single bed ( my sons)...:) on first impressions the room looked grand but when you looked closer it was a bit tired and had a few problems with broken things, the curtains that were on the fantastic big bay window were hanging off in places & would not close properly, the shower rail riser rail that the shower head etc is attached to was broken & was in danger of coming free from the wall completely, the lever on the shower head that adjusts the spray pattern was snapped off leaving a very sharp edge that could inflict a nasty cut, TV remote did not work although the signal on the TV was perfectly acceptable when you managed to get it switched on, there was tea & coffee making facilities in the room but on the second day the milk was not topped up so we had to economise...:) no wee biscuits to have with your hot drink though & no complimentary bottled water.
The breakfast was good enough with a good selection of breads, bagels & pastries, cold meats & cheeses were on offer as was a cooked breakfast which was lovely & fresh with good quality ingredients although do not expect the legendary Ulster fry up!
The city centre is a 15/20 min walk away with lots to see on the way.
All in all it was a decent enough place to stay but it does need sprucing up a bit.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2018

This is a Bed and Breakfast that needs some improvements. Our bedroom was run down especially the bathroom it all needs to be pulled out and replaced, The TV did not work it had terrible reception. Our room was clean and bed linen fresh. We booked it last minute and it was cheap so we couldn't complain. The breakfast was lovely and staff were very helpful and friendly. It was in a good location for us a and a nice walk into the city.

Trip type: Travelled with family