1,438 results
All reviewssecure parkingthe sofa bedqueens quartercar parkbotanic avenuefree breakfastulster museumuniversity areaminute walkwould stay here againgood sizebotanical gardenscooked breakfaststayed here for nightsbars and restaurantshotel is situatedfamily room
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Very clean and very quiet room!! No noise problems. Wifi was a little spotty during peak times but they are currently upgrading so hopefully this gets better. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Fairly short walk to downtown shopping and city centre. Full breakfast was really good and included Irish potato bread (yeah!!). We would definitely go back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura L
Grace P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Belfast City Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Hello Laura L,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay with us; I am so pleased that you had quiet stay and no noise problems! I'm delighted that the staff were friendly and you enjoyed the potato bread at breakfast! I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

The car park is closed because of building work. Local streets are very busy and we had to park nearly half a mile away in a rough area to check in. We moved the car in the early evening but still finished up a quarter a mile away. Apart from that hotel seems fine and staff are friendly and helpful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandycroft2

Hello Sandycroft2,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay with us; I am pleased that the staff were friendly and helpful. I apologise for the inconvenience caused by our car park being closed, we have had this advertised on all our websites since the start of 2017 and we are expecting some parking back by Autumn 2017. I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Does exactly what you'd expect from a holiday inn. Room was spacious and clean, bathroom is a shower only but plenty powerful enough. Area where the hotel has lots to do while the cathedral quarter is only about a 20 minute walk. Staff were polite and helpful.Breakfast is self service and was fine if not great. Would use again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank marksimon11-13

Helloo marksimon11-13,

Thank you for your feedback, all comments are so important to us; I am delighted that we met your expectations and you room was spacious and clean. I am so pleased that our location suited your needs and the staff were friendly and helpful. I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Room was comfortable with a double bed but also a sofa bed which took up too much space. Soft and hard pillows were provided. Decent size TV. Breakfast was good. 15 minute walk to city. Free parking at carpark. They allowed us to park whole day after checkout so we could look at sights.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ngmargaret86

Hello ngmargaret86,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay with us; I am so pleased that you had a comfortable stay and our choice of firm or soft pillow added to your comfort. I am delighted that your breakfast was good and our location was suitable for you. I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Stayed here last week for three nights on a city break. Hotel was clean and the staff very welcoming and helpful. Our room was spacious with a good sized bathroom with plenty of hot water, towels were changed every day. Although there was work going on at the rear of the hotel this did not disturb or spoil our holiday. Breakfast was help yourself buffet with plenty of choices both hot and cold with as much tea or coffee as you wanted. The hotel is located in the Queens university area and a five minute walk from pubs and restaurants the city centre is about a fifteen minute walk away. Would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chris735764

Hello chris735764,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay with us; I am delighted that the staff were welcoming and you room had everything you needed to be comfortable during your stay. I am so pleased that the building work didn't disturb your stay and you enjoyed our extensive and varied breakfast buffet. I hope we can welcome you back again soon.