1,659 results
All reviewsknife and forkthe main hotelcity centrejacuzzi bathbed apartmentwedding receptionqueens universitylisburn roadulster museumlovely hotelbar foodbotanic gardenslarge bathroomuniversity areavisiting belfastcar parksaturday night
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I Visited with my sister and father to see my niece who’s at Queens.

We originally stayed on a Saturday night and had rooms in the main hotel. We had a suite and a standard room. Both nice clean comfortable.

Then the snow came and we couldn’t fly home so from the airport at midnight called the hotel, booked another room and returned to the Malone Lodge.

This time booked a two bedroom apartment at great value of £99 per night for the three of us. It was great as we had a kitchen and living room so we were able to stay in spend a cosy night on the Monday.

The staff are very friendly and go above and beyond to help if you have a problem.

We’re traveling back in June for my nieces graduation and will definitely be going back to the Malone Lodge.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Fran T, Manager at Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Queenie619,

Thank you for your glowing review of Malone Lodge - I am thrilled to see that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us!

I will be sure to pass on your kind feedback to our team, which I know they will be delighted to hear!

I hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back to Malone Lodge again in the near future - fingers crossed in June for your nieces Graduation!

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Have stayed here several times and consistently very good. Helpful and pleasant staff ,decent rooms and really really good breakfast. Have previously stayed only in main building,but this time was in the building across the street . Just a bit awkward having to go out and might be more of an issue if raining, the normal weather in Belfast.The room was large and the bathroom was enormous. One point of negativity was the shower. It was bigger than some bathrooms but the shower unit was an electric effort which had poor pressure
Love a potent shower and this was disappointing. For town centre activities the hotel is a little distant but really handy for the function in QUB that I was attending. The hotel also organised some late night sandwiches which were set good. I certainly will stay ahain.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear paulbM371TX

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Malone Lodge. I am so glad to see that you enjoy staying with us regularly and wanted to thank you for your kind comments.

I do apologise for the issues you experienced with your shower on this occasion and I will be sure to address this with our maintenance team.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent for the price. Hotel rooms or apartments for rent. We stayed in an apartment with large comfy bed, living room, efficiency kitchen. Very quiet and safe. Hotel has a pub type bar with pub food and a grille restaurant that serves breakfast and supper. Friendly staff. Small issue with hot water that the hotel resolved quickly for us. Near City Centre and many attractions and in a walkable neighborhood with nice restaurants. For the price, it’s a great option.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scott F

Dear Scott F

Thank you for taking the time to review Malone Lodge, I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your recent stay with us!

I will be sure to pass your kind feedback along to our team which I know they will be delighted to receive!

I hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back to Malone Lodge again in the near future!

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

What an excellent day
As a family booking... i would like to thsnk the staff at Malone Lodge hotel fir all their hard work to make sure we enjoyed our Christmas dinner on Christmas day ....everything served quickly and hot .. .. and as we had a variety of starters and desserts each member we all were very impressed with our meal.. the background entertainment adding very much to the occasion. Again many thanks to those who worked so hard to make sure we had such an enjoyable Christmas.. especially when i had no dishes to do!!!

1  Thank bosspaul
Fran T, Manager at Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear bosspaul,

Thank you for your glowing review of Malone Lodge, I am so pleased to see that we were able to exceed your expectations on Christmas Day and that you all enjoyed your meal with us.
I hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed in the Malone Lodge Apartments for 4 nights at the end of December. As anyone knows this is a cold time of the year in Belfast!! In fact during our stay we had the coldest night temperature all year!! Whilst the apartment was spacious and reasonably well appointed, it lacked one major element-working heating!!!!
Upon arrival we realised that the storage heaters in the main living areas did not work. When we advised reception we were provided with a portable heater- which again did not work!! During the course of our stay one of the bedroom heaters also stopped working!!!
The reception did offer to re- accommodate us in a family room in the hotel, but as we specifically wanted the space and additional facilities ( kitchen etc) of an apartment we stayed in our comfortable albeit cold apartment!!
I would recommend this establishment to others (they do great meals in the bar!!)but please get your heating sorted!!!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Lisa O, General Manager at Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Tania,
Many thanks for your recent review, I am so sorry to read that you had issues with your heating during your stay. The issue has been rectified by our maintenance team now. Please do contact me directly if you are returning to us in the future and I will ensure you are looked after.
Many thanks