This was an excellent hotel with very friendly staff. We stayed in the suites which are just across the road. Huge amount of space and with a full kitchen, excellent for making small meals or bring meals back to the hotel. Large rooms, bed was excellent and had a large bath and separate shower. Large car park behind the hotel, although there is free parking on the street . Staff responded quickly to any requests and could not do enough for us. Nice area and very safe. University is just down the street and lots of students in the area. Restaurant in the hotel has great quality food at a good price. Many good eats down the road. Only 15-20 minutes walk to the city. If you do not mind walking then you can access most of the city attractions from the hotel. The bus is easy to use and stops on the next street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover tranquility and a welcoming Irish Hospitality at the award winning Malone Lodge Hotel, Apartments & Suites which is situated in the peaceful, leafy suburbs of the Queen's Quarter of South Belfast, just minutes from the city centre. The four-star Malone Lodge is one of Belfast's finest boutique townhouse hotel. Our newly refurbished Knife & Fork Grill restaurant can accommodate up to 80 guests and was ranked in the top 5 steak houses in Belfast recently. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malone Lodge Hotel And Apartments
- Malone Hotel Belfast
- Malone Hotel Apartments
- Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments Belfast, Northern Ireland