US$ 249
US$ 193
US$ 164
galahotels.com
4,962 results
All reviewspiano baropera housegreat victoria streetexecutive roomlovely hotelporridgebuffet stylethe heart of the citycentral locationafternoon teatop classreception staffnorthern irelandfrom start to finishsaturday nightcar parkbombed
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This was last hotel on tail end of 14 day Ireland tour. Glad to be there. City center. Small but efficient rooms, clean. Staff was very helpful, especially concierge. Hotel next to bus station and express bus stop for Dublin Airport.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
europa M, Guest Relations Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Englishdreams,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am delighted to read you enjoyed your time in the hotel and that the rooms were clean and staff efficient. Our location makes us perfect for those wanting to explore the city. I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We were on a Rick Steeves "Best of Ireland " tour in September 2017. If you have been following my posts about this trip you will know my husband got very sick a few days prior to this stop. By the time we arrived here he was really sick and down for the count. I asked at the front desk for a doctor, on a Saturday morning, good luck with that!

Anyway the clerk I spoke to was pretty unhelpful and clueless. As I walked away the other clerk caught me and told me they could get my husband an emergency appt at a private hospital rather than going to the hospital er room, which would take forever. I was so grateful. They booked the appt for us, got a taxi to take us there. We were back within an hour and then they offered to go to the pharmacy to pick up the rx for us. I was feeling so down and tired and this just blessed me in more ways than one. The good news was the bus trip was over and we were staying here an extra day.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I loved it and felt like I was not just a person in a room. The clerk remembered our room number, and name and went out of his way to check in on us. He is an example of what a front desk person should be and is the one thing that sticks out in my mind when I think of this hotel.

The location was great, it could get a little noisy at night because it is right downtown and there are great pubs across the street. It is walking distance to the bus stop to take the bus to the Dublin airport and that worked out very well.

For a historical prospective this is also the most bombed hotel in Belfast. It has amazing space to relax, grab a drink from the bar or for meetings of any size. There was a wedding reception there when we were there. We only heard some street noise, nothing else. It is centrally located in Belfast.

Room Tip: Higher floor to avoid the street noise.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Dorothybear,

Thank you do much for taking the time to give us some feedback about your recent stay in the hotel.

I am very sorry to hear that your husband was so poorly during your stay. Martin is very happy to read that he is feeling better and that he was able to be of assistance during your stay. Martin is a shining example of the standards of customer service the Europa expects our staff to provide. I am happy to read you enjoyed your stay overall and would recommend us to others. I hope you will come and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We love the Europa. Its become a bit of a tradition to finish any visit to Belfast here. We decided to eat in the Piano Bar as we did not fancy anything too heavy.

My wife went for the crispy fried chicken, I chose the salt and chilli scampi. Both were served piping hot and obviously cooked fresh. They were lovely.

The Europa is always welcoming. The staff are friendly and accommodating, and always make you feel special.

Everytime we return, the standard is the same. We will be back for sure.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ian H
europa M, Guest Relations Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Ian H,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Europa.

We really do appreciate your business and loyalty to the hotel and I am so happy to read that we are continually offering a high standard of service and staff make you feel so welcome. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Located right in the heart of Belfast within walking distance to most of shops, restaurants and bars worth visiting. Stayed here with my mum as a birthday present. We really enjoyed our stay.
The trip started well as despite our assumption of check-in being after 3pm we were able to get our room immediately at midday.
Had a twin room which was clean. The beds were very comfortable and had all the cushions you could want. We had a front facing room so looked onto the Crown bar and the street below. Slept extremely well, no noise issues.
Visited the Piano Bar for a pre-dinner drink and found it a relaxing place to unwind.
Breakfast was included. There was a wide variety of tasty food available. The accompanying booklet was a little highlight, it explained where locally all the food was sourced from. We really appreciated the nod to local business.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank JenandNeil365

Dear JenandNeil365,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and for recommending us to others.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and happy belated birthday to your mum. I am so pleased to read we were able to accommodate an earlier check-in for you to allow you to get settled. I will pass on your lovely comments about breakfast to our restaurant manager. Our Chefs work hard at creating a menu using the best of local produce and I think this shows in the taste. I hope that you will come and stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Everyone knows the stories about the Europa being the most bombed hotel during the Troubles in Northern Ireland. As a result, you may be surprised at this elegant, lovely, gracious hotel located in the middle of a city reinventing itself. From the moment you walk in you know you have entered into a first class property. Love, love, love this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MillboroGirl

Dear MillboroGirl,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am so pleased to read that you love the wonderful style and ambience in the hotel and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our unique history gives our hotel a certain charm and our location make it perfect for your plans in Belfast. I hope you will consider staying with us again when you are next in the city.