3,244 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecables barsonoma restaurantwaterfront hallcar parkst george's marketcity centremini bartitanic quarterbreakfast was excellentreception staffhotel barenjoyable staytitanic experiencelaganconcertarena
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was typical American style hotel room. Comfortable bed and room. A|C wasn't very easy to adjust nor did it keep room particularly cool on warm nights. Breakfast was hearty to say the least and very good. Ate at the hotel bar twice. and thoroughly enjoyed the food and the wait staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Mark W, General Manager at Hilton Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Frank C

Thank you for sharing a review following your recent visit to our hotel.

I am was delighted to read that you enjoyed your guest bedroom and found your bed comfortable. I was also pleased that you enjoyed your dining experience at breakfast and in our Cables bar. Our Head Chef and his Kitchen Team work hard to ensure our guests have an outstanding dining experience and I will ensure your praise is shared with the Kitchen Team.

We pride ourselves on the outstanding service we offer our guests and I am thrilled you found the team friendly and helpful.

Once again I would like to thank you for your time and we hope we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

worth every penny to see the studio views & experience the pleasure of this hotel in a fabulous location. this place is the only way to experience irish hospitality at it's best. the Hilton hotels always go the extra mile for a luxury experience & this hotel certainly keeps that standard. first time here but by no means the last.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Chris T

Thank you for posting a five star review following your recent visit to our hotel.

Your review was a delight to read and I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. When I receive a review such as yours it is such a positive reinforcement of the combined efforts of our entire team who strive daily to provide memorable experiences for our guests.

I am thrilled that you will return to stay with us and we hope we can welcome back again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Myself and my family stayed here for 6 nights in August 2017, the service and standard were very high and i would recommend the Hilton Hotel to anyone who is travelling to Northern Ireland for an extended stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear BreeNL17

Thank you for sharing a review following your stay with us in August.

I am thrilled you enjoyed your visit and that you received a high level of service from our team during your stay. We pride ourselves on the outstanding service we offer our guests and your comments are a pleasure to read. I will ensure your review is shared with team.

I am delighted that you would recommend Hilton Belfast and we hope we can welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Stayed just for one night. Room was lovely, location is quite handy and the staff were very friendly.

However, parking was a nightmare. The car park itself is very small/cramped & pricey. The bathroom wasn’t that well cleaned when we arrived as the bath and sink still had hairs in them. Outside our window had some big machine outside so had no view at all and it made noise the whole time (with the window closed it wasn’t as bad) I think it was some generator or something.

But it was an okay trip for a nights get away & the price was ok

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear cl37838

Thank you for sharing a review following your recent stay with us at Hilton Belfast.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your guest bedroom and that our location was suitable for your visit to the city. Our team work hard to ensure our guests have a memorable stay with us and I am so pleased that you found the team friendly during your visit.

I was sorry to read of the housekeeping issues you encountered in your guest bathroom, this is unacceptable and I would like to apologise. I will ensure your feedback is shared with our Housekeeping Manager to discuss with her team.

Once again I would like to thank you for your time and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Lobby is decent. Checkin efficient.

Took the elevator to my floor. Corridors look dated. Rooms the same.

Breakfast buffet was ok but could have presented the fruit bowls much better.

Overall ok but the hotel needs a refurbishment if it is to be competitive with the newer hotels opening in Belfast.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Mark W, General Manager at Hilton Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear spiv005

Thank you for taking the time to share a review following your recent stay with us at Hilton Belfast.

I am pleased to note an overall enjoyable experience throughout your stay. I would like to apologise that our décor did not meet your expectations and I would like to thank you for your observations. All feedback is gratefully received and taken on board.

Once again I would like to thank you for your time and we hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.