“Best Chinese Belfast ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Stranmillis
Neighbourhood: Stranmillis
Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

Would use this place for take away but for best result and freshness you got to sit in. It has 2 menus a normal everyday Chinese take away menu and a Chinese menu with dishes Chinese people eat them self's great.

Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

Chop Sticks or Chopsticks House or whatever it's called these days is super. I loved getting takeaway food out of here when I lived in Stranmillis years ago and still visit today. Offers Chinese, Cantonese and Peking menus. There's some limited seating inside, though I mainly think of this place as a takeaway. I'm particularly partial to the mixed vegetables in black bean or satay sauce and there's also vegetarian oyster sauce and deep fried tofu on the menu. A great spot which I've never been disappointed with. It's not fancy, it's not pretentious but Chopstick House is reliable and the food is very, very good.

Reviewed 27 November 2014

We have been going here for lunch for years, and the food is consistently really good, and excellent value, and I agree that the staff are really friendly and helpful. Recommend the salt and chili prawn with soft noodles. You will be back.

Reviewed 17 November 2014 via mobile

We visit chop sticks very frequently and I can honestly say in 50+ visits we have never been disappointed. It's owned by a husband and wife team who really take pride in all aspects of the business. Front of house staff are also a pleasure to speak to and have always time to chat and make you feel welcome.

We always sit in so as mentioned before you can bring a beer or a bottle of wine which is a massive plus.

Overall a fantastic place with 1st class chinese food and staff. 9/10 every time!! Keep up the good work

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Visiting Belfast on one of my occasional trips home. I too remember this location in a number of guises and particularly Cafe Monmartre for years. But decided to try Chopsticks for a takeaway family meal. Very pleasantly surprised. The quality of the food was truly excellent, better than I have found anywhere in England, and the price good value too. There is also a small seating area which we might try another time.

1  Thank Zarekx