“Very tasty, quick, cheap Chinese food”
Review of Chop Stick House - CLOSED

Chop Stick House
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Stranmillis
Neighbourhood: Stranmillis
Reviewed 27 November 2014

We have been going here for lunch for years, and the food is consistently really good, and excellent value, and I agree that the staff are really friendly and helpful. Recommend the salt and chili prawn with soft noodles. You will be back.

Reviewed 17 November 2014 via mobile

We visit chop sticks very frequently and I can honestly say in 50+ visits we have never been disappointed. It's owned by a husband and wife team who really take pride in all aspects of the business. Front of house staff are also a pleasure to speak to and have always time to chat and make you feel welcome.

We always sit in so as mentioned before you can bring a beer or a bottle of wine which is a massive plus.

Overall a fantastic place with 1st class chinese food and staff. 9/10 every time!! Keep up the good work

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Visiting Belfast on one of my occasional trips home. I too remember this location in a number of guises and particularly Cafe Monmartre for years. But decided to try Chopsticks for a takeaway family meal. Very pleasantly surprised. The quality of the food was truly excellent, better than I have found anywhere in England, and the price good value too. There is also a small seating area which we might try another time.

1  Thank Zarekx
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

I order chopsticks as a takeaway haven't ever eating inside it.

But the food is lovely, chicken kung po & salted chilli chicken some of the best dishes they offer. It's defo worth a try.

Only down side for me is that the curry is very tasteless & I love my curry. But do try chopsticks as it is nice.

Reviewed 7 December 2012

We have been going to Chopstick for years now and will continue to eat there cos its value for money, friendly and tasty. There have been many eating houses on this site...The Montmartre cafe is the earliest manifestation I can remember. It was fish and chips then. It was called Abacus, then Lucky Bridge and I lost track. It's called Chopstick now and is a busy spot. Its mainly a carry out business but it's neatly set out with tables and booths so you can sit in. Its prices are very reasonable and the food is wok fresh which makes it really appealing.You can take beer or a bottle of wine and in with you which is a great boon to any place.
The staff are very friendly and patient and the food has never disappointed. A menu written in Chinese is always displayed for the many Chinese and oriental customers. This is proof enough, its'nt it that the food is authentic? I'm looking forward to our next visit already.

1  Thank blackmountainboy