1,889 results
All reviews castle street city centre air con car park bus station short stay stayed for nights hotel is in a great location within easy walking distance would stay again twin room titanic museum room was spotless reception staff tea and coffee cooked breakfast comfy bed
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I recently stayed in a twin room for two consecutive nights at the Ibis Belfast City Centre whilst travelling with my son. Whilst the staff were friendly and helpful, the hotel itself is rather disappointing. On arrival only one of the two lifts were working, our room was dark with only one small window, our ensuite bathroom felt like a tiny 'kit' bathroom, and the telephone in the room was out of order.

However, that said - the telephone was fixed within an hour of it being reported and the lift issues were resolved on the second day. The facilities were clean and beds okay. The location of this hotel is excellent.

It is a budget hotel - but this was not reflected in the price we paid.

Room Tip: Double rooms have better views. Twin rooms have only one small window and are dark.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
IBIS Belfast C, General Manager at Ibis Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear russorosemary

Thank you for your review. I am really pleased that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful during your stay with us. I'm glad also that you thought our location was excellent in the city centre and also that our rooms were clean. I am sorry about one of our lifts being out of order but I am glad that it was fixed for your second day. I hope we can welcome you back again and remember to always book direct at our website for the best rate guaranteed.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is exactly what you expect from the IBIS it's central, it's modern, it's functional, it's clean it's has friendly staff, good service etc.
I would recommend this hotel as a base to explore Belfast.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear NicNic2010

Thank you for your review from your recent stay with us. I am really pleased to read your comments regarding our hotel being central, modern, functional and clean. I'm glad that you found our staff to be friendly and that they also provided you with good service during your stay. I hope we can welcome you back again soon and remember to always book direct at our website for best rate guaranteed.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely small hotel near the city centre. Rooms are spacious and very clean. I only stayed one night but found the staff friendly and helpful. Street parking only but I found a space ok. I didn't have any food as the area around it is saturated with great restaurants and bars.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
IBIS Belfast C, General Manager at Ibis Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear William n

Thank you for your review from your stay with us. I am really pleased that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful during your one stay in hotel. I'm glad that you also thought our rooms were spacious and clean which I will make sure to pass onto the housekeeping team. We do have a discounted rate with the City car park just opposite the hotel offering 24 hours of parking for £6.00. Hope we can welcome you back again soon and remember to always book direct at our website for best rate guaranteed.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stayed at the Ibis Belfast City Centre for 4 nights and were very happy, The staff are great...approachable and keen to please. We enjoyed a lovely breakfast each morning. And the bed was comfy and the shower hot. Thank you

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IBIS Belfast C, General Manager at Ibis Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear 373geoffreyt

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am really pleased that you enjoyed your 4 nights stay in the hotel. I'm glad that you found the staff to be great, keen to please and approachable. I will make sure to pass on your comments to the Head Chef about the lovely breakfast you enjoyed each morning. I am also pleased that you thought our beds were comfy and the shower was hot. I hope we can welcome you back again soon and remember to always book direct at our website for best rate guaranteed.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Have stayed here couple of times with my son when visiting Belfast and have always found the hotel staff great to deal with. Very friendly and helpful. Location of hotel is great walking distance to shops, train and bus station

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sarah B

Thank you for your 5 star review from your recent stay with us. I am glad that you had a great stay and that you have stayed a few times before. I am pleased that you found the staff great to deal with and also very friendly and helpful. I will make sure to pass on these comments to the entire team who I know will appreciate them. It is pleasing also to here that you found our central location to be good and within walking distance to shops, trains and the bus station for you. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon and if you haven't done so already why not join our loyalty programme Le Club to receive exclusive members offers.