Positives – Good location, affordable.
Negatives – Not much info on the breakfast. Small TV (apparently due for a upgrade soon?)
The Hotel is located about a 5 minute walk from the main shops.
We stayed for 4 nights in September 2017. The cost for the room with a king bed excluding breakfast £55 a night after a cash back deal with our booking agent.
Our room was a decent size with a sort of plastic ‘unit’ housing the toilet, wash basin and shower (which worked well).
Complimentary coffee/tea were provided. The small TV had Freeview channels – it was rather old to say the least and we were told that it was due for an upgrade. The free Wi-Fi was good and free working well on all of our devices. The bed was comfortable and we slept well.
The staff were friendly and helpful enough. Our room was cleaned regularly.
Although breakfast was sold there was nothing in the room or lift or anywhere else we noticed that indicate the price or what was on offer. The hot food offer we know was limited to part of the breakfast opening hours.
Overall we would recommend it for a short stay awarding it 8 out of 10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 124 bedroom Ibis hotel located downtown within Belfast City Centre. All rooms en-suite and non smoking. Free wifi in lobby and lounge. Secure discounted car parking is available at City Car Park throughout the week at a discounted rate of GBP 6 for 24 hours. Close to shopping district, business, entertainment and cultural attractions. Odyssey, Titanic Quarter, Victoria Square, Opera House and Waterfront. Breakfast 4am to midday. Café and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Ibis Belfast City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Hotel Belfast
- Ibis Belfast City Centre Northern Ireland