Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter
  • Room Service
US$ 248
US$ 185
  • Restaurant
Ibis Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 103
  • Restaurant
All reviewscity centrebotanic avenueuniversity streetstreet parkingulster museumbotanical gardensstudent areabotanic train stationshort staythe hotel is cleanbars and restaurantslocation is greatmin walkroom was spaciousenjoyed my staybooked this hotelstayed here for one night
Reviewed 3 June 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
ibisbqq, General Manager at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

Reviewed 3 June 2012

We enjoyed our stay,and found the location suitable for our needs. We found the staff helpful.The breakfast was adequate.Would use again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your thoughts on here. I’m glad you enjoyed your visit, and I hope we can welcome you back to Ibis Queens Quarter, Belfast very soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2012

I really love the location of this hotel! I heeded the warnings of other reviewers and did not eat the lobby breakfast. There are SO many fabulous cafes just a block or so away, why would you want to eat hotel food anyways?! The room we were in was pretty spacious, good water pressure and temperature in the shower...my biggest complaint would be the bed/pillows! The mattress was SO hard and the pillows were super thin. The staff is very friendly!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
ibisbqq, General Manager at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2012

We are delighted to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable, and that our hotel is situated in a quiet location and very near to all the bars and restaurants. I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that we have made changes in our breakfast menu & set-up that are highly commended by our guests; we hope that you will try our breakfast facilities on your visit to our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed 29 May 2012

My partner and I are a local couple but booked this hotel for our friends who were over visiting from Portsmouth, we also stayed in the hotel over the weekend. All of the rooms were very comfortable, the staff extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is in a great location and all the attractions in Belfast were very easy to get to from the hotel. Everyone of our group very much enjoyed their stay and would definitely come back again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

We are glad to hear that your stay with us was relaxing and that we exceeded your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated we have a superb team here who are committed to ensuring our guest enjoy their time with us. They all will be delighted to hear your comments. Thanks so much for your review we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Booked this hotel as part of a three night stay to tour the coast road and stay one night in Belfast to visit the Titanic museum at the end.
On arrival at the Ibis we were welcomed at the hotel by a very informative friendly reception staff. who advised us about parking and also booked us a taxi to the Titanic museum for a reasonable cost.. He was also the barman, when we returned from the museum.
The room was clean and had everything you would need for a weekend stay. the pod bathroom was plenty big enough for me as I am on the large size, I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the shower.
I was pleased to note there was a lift as I need a stick to walk. He (receptionist) also asked would I need help in case of a fire which I have never been asked before in any hotel.
Breakfast was excellent for the price and I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a decent cheap hotel in the university area which even had free on street parking overnight there were, ATM machines, restaurants and bars in immediate vicinity.
I would definitely stay at this Hotel Brand in the future. and if in Belfast would stay at this Hotel. it was an excellent choice. the only suggestion i would make is a bench outside by the ash tray for us poor disabled smokers. Thank you Ibis Hotels we had a wonderful stay in Belfast.

Room Tip: room facing church roof was quiet, view could not be helped.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Thanks for your review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, it really matters to us that you enjoy your time and that every aspect of your stay meets your expectations. Thank you for your comments regarding our team they will be very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Regards