“Love it - love it - love it!”

Ranked #50 of 94 Coffee & Tea in Belfast
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 12
Description: After 20 years working in the restaurant and catering industry, we decided to use our knowledge and experience to start a traditional Hungarian kitchen. We serve a variety of rich and delicious Hungarian dishes and desserts, including Goulash, beef stew, traditional crepes and chimney cake. In addition, we also offer a variety of coffees, teas and cold drinks. We also offer catering services
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I love your food. Being of Hun descent does help, but you have fulfilled my deepest, darkest Hun food dreams! Your goulash soup is amazing, your stew is great, your Hungarian "dauphinoise" potatoes with Hun chorizo makes me super happy. You have Marlenka and anyone from the Slavic world will know that Marlenka is super important to everyone's soul.
Yer man saying he thought his chicken was cooked in "tomato sauce" - nope, it's soured cream and paprika, mate, I'm glad you liked it! :-) Embrace the unusual, folks - but they have typical Norn Iron Fayre, too. Hubby is away this weekend and I know where I'm heading to pick up my food - don't have to cook when there is so much deliciousness about. My hubster is the quintessential Irish bloke, who "won a bet" over eating an olive(!) when I first met him. He will eat your goulash soup AND stew. Makes my life so much easier. Can only recommend.

1  Thank Travelangeldoll

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Felt like something different today so tried this place recently opened. I plumped for chicken stew advertised at £4.95. This is a pasta dish a pleasant change from chips or mash. I was told by friendly waitress that as pasta was cooked to order it would take 7 minutes, this was not a problem. Meal came out and I winced as it seemed to be cooked in tomato sauce, my pet hate, but thankfully this was not the case, I’m still not sure what it was but it is beautiful. The chicken was marinated in the same sauce and very well cooked. ,moist and tender. Friendly friendly staff and I will return.

2  Thank jmcateer
Boros Z, Owner at Hungary Twins & Nicky, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Sir

Thanks your fantastic feedback and your visit! Your comment also help to grow our business! Hope see you again!

Just for further reference the sauce made with traditional red paprika base and the chicken as you very well mentioned slow cooked for approx two hours inside.

Best Regards

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Just recently discovered this place on the Belmont Road. This area is known for the large number of cafes and restaurants and this is a welcome addition. The staff are very welcoming efficient and the food is interesting and very tasty. Some interesting dishes on the menu which I will try on future visits which there will be many. The coffee is first class.

Dear Sir

We are very happy you made and published this fantastic feedback! Every comment helping grow the business and your visit made it special!

Hope see you again