1,902 results
All reviews city centre wet room bars and restaurants walk in shower car park twin room would stay again modern hotel titanic quarter odyssey arena short stay reception staff hotel restaurant saturday night stayed here for two nights titanic experience fantastic hotel
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our three night stay in Belfast at the Ramada Encore. It was an easy walk from the City Centre and our bus rides to Titanic and other places were very quick. The breakfast and dinner served in the restaurant were very good. I would definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
OPS E, Manager at Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear LA_PastorBen
Thank you for your kind review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hopefully we will see you again.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

This is NOT a four star hotel. You are paying for the Ramada name but what you are getting is a cheap hostel experience. The fixtures and fittings in the hotel are the cheapest possible. The beds are too small and not very comfortable. The decor is spartan and the whole experience is very non memorable. Good location for Cathedral quarter is only positive aspect to this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
OPS E, Manager at Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear B J
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry you had a poor experience in our AA rated 3 star hotel. We do appreciate all guest feedback so we can improve on the guest experience here at the hotel. I will be personally checking your room and addressing the issues to ensure this does not happen again. This is certainly not our usual standard that we expect.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I stayed here in September, the hotel is very nice and the staff friendly. My only gripe is that my room overlooked the dual carriageway and woke me up during the night. The shower is great, the drainage could have been better. I would ask for another shower towel and use this to keep the water at bay. There are minimal shops in the vicinity and they close by 8pm and mid week most restaurants close by 9pm! The hotel has free wifi and this can be accessed from your room.

Dear wispadoggie
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I apologise about the noise you experienced, and for future reference ask for a room at the rear of the hotel.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed 24 September 2017

This hotel is ideally placed near the centre of town.
The staff are welcoming and try to be helpful.
The plus points end there.
As previous reviewers have said, the rooms are hot, there is no air conditioning or way of adjusting the temperature other than opening a window, which brings a new set of problems: noise and light.
Worse of all is the complete lack of sound proofing in the rooms. All night long we could hear doors opening and closing even when it was done quietly.

Dear Liz H
Thank you for your review, I appreciate it. I do apologise about the noise and heat problems you experienced, we do try and keep noise to a minimum and try to ensure guests understand this but sometimes they disregard other guests needs.
I am sorry you had to experience this.