“Banh-bloody-tastic!”
Review of Banh Street Food

Banh Street Food
Ranked #209 of 1,202 Restaurants in Belfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My our half and I fancied a bit of Asian cuisine. Googled Vietnamese Food in Belfast and this place popped up. What a find!!! The food here is unbelievable. Every dish we had was pure flavour and delight. I can't recommend this restaurant enough. All staff were extremely friendly. Also the do free green tea and your cup never runs empty. Phenomenal!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This was the best asian food I'd eaten since my experiences in the hot, sweaty, crowded and absolutely mind- blowingly delicious hawker markets of Singapore. Fantastic service, fantastic food and I try to take everyone here that I can. Only criticism is that I've had the same house tea every time I've been here and it would be nice to have something different. Plus, a spice rating would be good, as although I love spicy food, some do not and they'd be inclined to get a negative feel from the menu.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Street food at its best. Bottomless green tea on offer. The food is freshly prepared, the portion sizes are good and its cheap as chips.

Cash only. Every time I've been it's been busy, so get in early if you can.

See you soon Banh!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Just back from vietnam and fancied a reminder of food. Enjoyed the meal and free tea and refill. Place was busy and girls were under a bit of pressure but recieved good service . Will be back.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

This place delivers incredible food. Fresh, packed with so many flavours, packed with people and super friendly staff. Dumplings were the best I have ever had. Chicken schezuan was sweet, spicy, crispy and super moist. Devine.