“If u fancy a change from burritos, GO!!!”
Review of BAO by Dead Famous

BAO by Dead Famous
Ranked #274 of 1,203 Restaurants in Belfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I'm a multi t shirt owning boojum fanatic, and this is my new food of choice. Fresh, tasty, lots of options, I love it! If I have a critisim I wish they put it together faster! And it's always very quiet which baffles me. They used to do one big bao, now they do 2 smaller ones. I want want 2 big ones!! But that's just me! Try it, and try the kimichi dressed fries. Outstanding.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Visited numerous times and haven't been disappointed, the review about the bao not tasting authentic is a load of s**t they obviously don't know what they're talking about. Have tried chicken, pork and beef and all great! Another great addition to the ever growing botanic food scene.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

food was okk but just doesnt feel authentic for my taste buds, another critic about the food would have to be theres to much going on in each bao .a mix of flavours which just makes each bao fall short of being nice

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Boa buns here are good. Soft and full of flavour. All sauces and salads made in house. Tofu bao is great. Love the fresh flavours. Portion size seems to have increased since first opening which is great, as you could have been left hungry! Now there is an option for 2 x buns for £5.95 which is plenty.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I tried the pork bao today and it was absolutely delicious. I’m going to have to go back when I’ve more time and sample more of the menu.