We booked this hotel as we were visiting the new Titanic Experience in Belfast, which by the way is fabulous! The location of this hotel is great for access to all the major shops and also some interesting pubs full of atmosphere in the Cathedral Quarter. Taxi only £6.70 to the Airport or £2 on the shuttle bus every 20 minutes from the airport.
Firstly the staff are excellent and very helpful and friendly, nothing is too much trouble. The room was as you see in the brochure, loads of purple and functional. We only had a couple of issues and that is that the basin was in the bedroom not in the shower/toilet room. The bed was VERY firm. And there were no drawers only shelves in the room so nowhere to 'hide' away stuff.
All in all location and the staff made this hotel and would stop here again if that was my remit..
Breakfast was fine though this was a really busy weekend, Easter with the Titanic stuff, National Irish Dancing Championships and JLS at the Arena, the hotel was very busy and breakfast had to be waited for on a couple of days. But the staff again were brilliant in organising and making sure everyone went in at allocated time. Food was plentiful and well cooked. Could do with being slightly warmer but only a petty comment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cathedral Quarter was traditionally the home of Belfast's trade associations and warehouses, and still has some of the city's oldest buildings. But a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Cathedral Quarter puts some distinctly twenty-first century attractions on your doorstep. Come in August and hear some of the latest sounds and bands at the Belsonic Festival. Or December, for a Christmas market that pulls out all the stops. Or in September, for all the fun of over 250 events during Culture Night. Or visit any time of year for world class shopping and fascinating visitor attractions. Then come back to the hotel for mouth-watering food and a lovely comfy bed. Please note, this hotel has showers only. From the M1 or M2 travel along the Westlink to the Grosvenor Road roundabout, signed City Centre. Turn onto Grosvenor Road. At the 2nd set of lights turn left, into right hand lane, follow the road turning right (pass City Hall on right hand side). At the end of Chichester Street turn left onto Victoria Street. Follow Victoria Street through the next 2 sets of traffic lights (Albert Clock is on the right) and take the left into Waring Street. Hotel is 300 yards on the right. This hotel does not have an on site carpark. A Secure Cap Car Park is available nearby at a Fee. Transport and local information: Great Victoris Street Station 0.5 Mile Laganside Bus Station 1 Mile Belfast Zoo 4 Miles Odyssey Arena 1 Mile Queens University of Belfast 2.5 Miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast City Cathedral Quarter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast City Cathedral Quarter Hotel Belfast
- Belfast Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Belfast City Cathedral Quarter Hotel Northern Ireland