Great modern apartments. Very friendly, helpful staff. Very convenient location...short bus or taxi ride to the city center. Safe free underground car park. Tesco directly next door is great for stocking up on breakfast and snacks. Restaurants within walking distance. Belfast is a great city to explore and for shopping. Would definitely recommend staying at the Cordia. Only suggestion would be option of twin beds in second bedroom for teenage kids. Otherwise.. really great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of Belfast's most sought after addresses, the Lisburn Road, Cordia Serviced Apartments in Belfast offer luxurious Belfast accommodation with breathtaking views over the Black Mountains for those who want a home away from home. All residences are decorated to the highest standards and include fully stocked kitchens with all the modern conveniences you could require to ensure you have a very enjoyable stay. With the option of a separate study in the two bedroom apartments all your needs can be met at Cordia Serviced Apartments in Belfast to offer you the freedom and space you require. Arranging your stay with Cordia Self catering apartments Belfast is as comfortable as one of our residences. Whether you are staying a night, a week or longer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Cordia Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordia Serviced Apartments Hotel Belfast
- Cordia Serviced Apartments Belfast, Northern Ireland