1,322 results
All reviews travel kettle free tea and coffee separate toilet room was clean rooms are basic shower cubicle continental breakfast motorpoint arena minute walk short stay per day car parking main road reception area night stay couple of nights excellent value for money
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here several times, always clean, close to city centre, useful to have cheap parking on site and plenty of other car parks near by if ibis one is ever full you know you have them as a backup too!
Only downside is no tea making facilities in room but they have in reception which you can use.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IbisbudgetCardiff, Manager at Hotel ibis budget Cardiff Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Dear Chris M

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis budget Cardiff Centre.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I fell asleep in my bed after arriving, and had a nasty surprise upon waking up. The bedspread had yellow stains (urine?) from one of the previous occupants and was indescribably filthy. I had to shower for a long time before feeling human again. The reception supervisor followed me to the room to verify my complaint, apologized profusely and got the room cleaned properly before I returned However, he also left his dirty coffee cup in my room. Shoddy place, not worth the cost.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2018

The hotel is well located for the city centre but really is budget, rooms are small, a double room is ok if your on your own but for 2 it's a squeeze. Good for young people on a budget and if avoiding weekends or big events the price is great.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff. The manager was extremely efficient. The room was impeccable, Free tea, coffee and WiFi. It was always safe and quiet. Great selection of food and a useful area in which you can sit and have a chat. Highly recommended

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisbudgetCardiff, Front Office Manager at Hotel ibis budget Cardiff Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear guest,

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Stayed for one night whilst visiting family. Reception staff were friendly and helpful, room was basic but very clean and was perfect for a one night stay.
Our room faced onto the road but we slept well and didn’t hear any noise apart from other guests letting their doors slam in the morning.
Breakfast was ok.