“Great Weekend Break”
other travellers have booked this property
Living/Dining Room Master bedroom showing porthole
Entrance
Ensuite bathroom
Bathroom 2
Living room
Sofa (with two reclining seats)
Dining/Living room
Dinner time!
Balcony
View from the balcony to the right
View from balcony (to the left)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ang005
London, United Kingdom
“Great Weekend Break”
Reviewed 13 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

A great location with easy access to the City centre,amazing views from the balcony of a fantastic flat. The flat was clean spacious, comfortable and a had good selection of activities for adults and children to enjoy.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The facilities in the flat.
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
25 Mar 2016
Thanks so much for your lovely review. I am so glad that you found the location so convenient - it is so great to have a bus stop and a train station right outside the apartment. I would love to welcome you back should you be revisiting the area. Jan
NikolajDP...
Nyborg, Denmark
“Absolutely superb.”
Reviewed 18 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Let me start by saying, the gallery to this apartment does not do it justice, this place is fantastic. Furniture and décor is all well put together. The beds are comfortable, and there's an abundance of entertainment. The internet is plenty fast, and stable. And for those who enjoy cooking, the kitchen is amazing. It has everything you could possibly need.

Jan is great, everything went smooth with the booking, no trouble at all. Providing us with an abundance of information about the local amenities prior to our arrival.

As a special mention. After we had left, I couldn't find a bluetooth headset i had brought with me to Cardiff and thought I might have left it in the apartment. I reached out to Jan and sure enough, it was found, and sent back to me. Something which really makes Jan stand out in my book.

My girlfriend and I immensely enjoyed our stay here, and I know where I'm going to look first the next time I'm visiting Cardiff. I really cannot recommend it enough.

Thank you again for a wonderful stay, Jan

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The kitchen, simply fantastic.
Liked least: The oven lamp didn't work? There really was nothing else out of order.
Friends getaway Older travelers
19 Feb 2016
Yes, I am certainly no David Bailey when is comes to flashing the lens, but I have tried to use pictures that give an honest and up-to-date reflection of the property. So glad you enjoyed your stay and that you were especially pleased by the kitchen and speed of the internet (i picked the provider because of the speed and reliability). No problems about returning your headset! I would love to welcome you back when you are next visiting Cardiff. Kindest regards Jan
Long Island City, New York
Reviewed 11 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: everything
Liked least: not much in walking distance but public transport was right out front
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
11 Jan 2016
Thankyou for your lovely review. I hope you had a wonderful first visit to Wales and I hope to welcome you back again soon. Kindest regards. Jan
Abingdon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
11 Jan 2016
Wow. I am totally overwhelmed by your wonderful review. I am so so thrilled that you appreciated my apartment and all its trappings. Your feedback is not only welcome but invaluable to me....it tells me I'm doing it right. I don't think you could have paid me a much bigger compliment than by saying " it was just like we had walked into a home". So pleased you enjoyed staying at my apartment and I will of course be delighted to have you back anytime. Thank you once more and all the best. Jan
EveMcL
London, United Kingdom
“Bright, well equipped and quiet apartment”
Reviewed 19 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

We enjoyed our brief stay in this apartment.
It is well equipped and comfortable.
The location worked well for us, with easy access to Cardiff Bay and the city.
The owner was quick to respond to questions.

19 Dec 2015
Thank you for your review. I am pleased both the comfort and the location of the apartment worked well for you. Many thanks
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing