3,607 results
All reviews city centre car park meal deal queen street station motorpoint arena family room excellent location all you can eat train station excellent stay self service good nights sleep night's sleep min walk budget hotel comfy bed breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

can not fault thist place, the staff were spot on, professional, polite and helpful. I did not sleep at all on the Staturday , but this is down to a couple that insisted on arguing constantly in the hallway outside our room on several occassions.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Good hotel, central location. Clean rooms, good breakfast. Have stayed many times, will certainly stay here again. Great for shopping, motorpoint and st David’s Hall. Train station near by. East access to the bay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here before but not for a few years. On arrival I was greeted by a friendly member of the team who checked me in (after a slight I.T. Problem) but she explained that there had been an issue and apologised repeatedly until it started working a couple of minutes later, her friendly approach made the situation fine.
My room was lovely and had a nice view over Cardiff.
The room was comfy and had everything I needed for my stay.
I used the bar each evening and found the staff friendly, my only issue with the bar was it was a bit drafty where I sat near the Windows but otherwise it was fine
The hotel offers an all you can eat breakfast but I chose not to take advantage of this.
There is free wi fi in the hotel and you can choose to upgrade to a faster connection at a small charge
Check out was a bit of a let down I handed my key card over and said which room I was leaving and the chap on reception just took my card and said "okay" and then just chucked it down on the desk, I would expect to be asked if I enjoyed my stay but obviously this wasn't in his mind

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Really good hotel, great location, staff really good and friendly only reason didn’t give 5 stars as we had to wait about 2 hours after our check in time to check in because they were so busy just one of things I suppose.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Didn't even know I was travelling until the night before my trip, booked it all online and the whole experience was excellent! Value for money! Clean room and polite, professional staff. The Breakfast is EPIC!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo