All reviews railway line wrexham town centre football ground football stadium big tv air con meal deal free wifi comfy bed very comfortable stay room was spotless within easy walking distance sat nav would definitely stay here again excellent stay central location car park
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose Premier Inn because we were only in Wrexham for one night and needed to be close to the town centre to attend a party. The hotel is across the road from the train station and within easy walking disstance from the town centre.

Out room was on the 3rd floor facing the car park. Clean and comfortable and the right temperature for us. The only thing I wasn't keen on was the hairdryer - the type you have to keep our thumb on the button - it didn't seem very powerful - I only have short hair so I could make do, but in future I will take my own. This is not a critisism, just an observation that I hope will be useful to others.

We had a hearty breakfast in the onsite restaurant which had plenty of choice with great poached eggs cooked to order.

This hotel is in a great location and we found it very quiet and had a great nights sleep.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Very good overall stay. The hotel was very easy to find and check in was a breeze. The room was very clean and comfortable.
The only real problem was the tub/shower floor was very slippery and seemed a bit unsafe. Never had that happen in other Premier Inns, so it was surprising. There were a few standard television channels not available which was just a slight annoyance, but we were tired from a long day of driving and sightseeing and just wanted to relax with some tv.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here again for a business trip. All clean and comfortable with friendly staff and a nice selection for breakfast. Only draw back is that there is no pub attached but has a bar on-site with bottles.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ian G
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Stayed at this hotel for business in the area. There was lots of parking, clean rooms and comfy beds. The interactive check in desks were quite difficult to do a business booking for two people under. We ended up having someone show us how to do it which defeated the entire purpose. I didn't manage to eat at the restaurant there, but the kind staff did let me have a glass of ice for free for me to put my water in my room in.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Katy P
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel for convenience, we had a party at Maesgwyn Hotel round the corner. Check in was fast, staff very helpful. Went to room 291, lovely but no opening window , air conditioning coolest was 17 degrees!!, we couldn't sleep at all, no air in the room , leaving the hotel I noticed all the windows were like that, for this reason I would never book this hotel again !

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple