“Just Lovely”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Discover6...
“Just Lovely”
Reviewed 6 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked the camping pods as a compromise between my other half and myself, he loves camping..I do not!
The pods themselves were lovely and cosy, with plenty of storage below the beds for our bags. It was great to have tea and coffee facilities ready to use as we arrived, just what we needed after a long drive! I was worried about the temperature of the pods, especially being the beginning of March, but with the radiator and the hot water bottles we were very toasty.
The bathroom block was just a few meters from the pods, with hot powerful showers as well as being nice and clean.
Claire also very kindly pinned up a Happy Birthday banner for my other half, it was a lovely touch to make the trip a little more special.
My only tiny problem with the stay was that on our last night there was a group of boys (I think on a stag do!) staying in the cabin behind the pods, they were quite loud and disruptive until late into the night, but other than that we both had a perfect night's sleep.

The scenery surrounding the pods is gorgeous, perfect for walks.

I'm really happy I picked the Bryn Dinas Camping Pods and we have even discussed coming back in the summer with friends!

Your age range 18-24
Management Response
8 Mar 2017
Hi Alice

Thanks for leaving a review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for making me awre of the noise from the other guests. They were not part of a stag group as far as I am aware but I have noted their group and they will not be welcome back again.

I do hope to see you again in the future.

With best wishes
Claire and team.
MarioUK_1...
Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom
“Fabulous location and a great experience! Will be back”
Reviewed 25 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Me and my son stayed only one night just before the August bank holiday, staying in the "Beaumaris Castle" pod. We paid the £6 for bedding and £2 for the Wi-Fi both of which were very much worth it.

Firstly the location is second-to-none, you are in the heart of Snowdonia on a quiet road with some of the most stunning views you could wish for. The pods are small but very cosy, and it was so exciting for my 10-year old son to stay there. We both had a great nights sleep despite the slightly slim beds, and felt ready for the day ahead after.

There is a bathroom and toilet area and these were kept very clean and plenty of toilets for all the guests. The shower run nice hot water and had good pressure which was very welcome.

All in all we had a fantastic trip, so much that we tried to book a second night but sadly it was fully booked, but will definitely be back again soon!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location, absolutely can't beat it!
Liked least: No negatives
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
S D
Solihull, United Kingdom
“disappointed on pod but good location”
Reviewed 4 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We booked a one night stay at Bryn Dinas Camping Pods on our way back from our hunkhouse stay in Betws-y-coed which was excellent.. We arrived at our pod around 2.30pm & the key was outside the pod with our name attached to the pod door. The pod was the nearest one to the road which was quiet busy, we brought afew of our items into the pod and put them inside. I was disappointed to see the state of the bed base (no cover on it) it was dirty & marked & even a few very small insects crawling on the bed base. We checked where the bathroom was (they were clean) went round the back of the block to see whats around & bumped into a member staff, we got chatting. We mentioned the weather & she said 'yes is has been warm, alot of mosquitoes around as we're in the forest & near water, that's why I've got all these bites on me so keep your pod door/window shut & lights off.' Well that made up our minds not to stay the night at the Bryan Dinas pods, what with the bed base dirty & afew insects on them (didn't check the rest) wouldn't enjoy the experience of staying in a pod when you have to keep door, window & lights off so your not bitten by the mosquitoes. Good location for who don't mind the above

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
FL8937
United Kingdom
“Excellent Accommodation in an amazing setting”
Reviewed 23 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We stayed here after attending a wedding at the nearby Llyn Gwynant Barns as I wanted something with a little more comfort than the camping that was on offer there. We stayed in the Dragons Lair, adjacent to the community room, for one night and it was brilliant. Claire the owner was beyond helpful and as no one had booked the lair the night before, allowed us early check in. The facilities were very clean and comfortable and had all the comforts of an indoor stay while on the doorstep of the great outdoors. This is a brilliant area and I hope to be back to explore the surrounding area more.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The area and facilities
Liked least: When other visitors came into the community room we could hear them as we were next door
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
Management Response
26 May 2016
Glad you enjoyed your stay Fiona and the wedding. Hope to see you again soon. Claire
Matthew D
London, England, United Kingdom
“Really enjoyed our stay”
Reviewed 18 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We stayed at the camping pods for the weekend, the only thing that let us down is the weather, The pods are great value for money, warm and cosy and very clean, bathrooms had more than enough rooms to accommodate all the guests, there were ample facilities to store and prepare food, do laundry if needed or store bikes.The location is excellent, you are right in the heart of Snowdonia and off grid in terms of mobile phone signal which in my case was a bonus. A perfect place to walk the many passes that will take you through some fantastic scenery. good restaurants nearby where you can get a welsh Breakfast or anything else you need.

The staff were friendly and solved a small problem with our booking very quickly, i had to move my booking twice due to work commitments and this was not an issue, they were very flexible. Liked the place so much will take the whole family in October.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and facilities
Liked least: camping pods are a little cramped, but nothing some good management of space can take care of
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing