“Good quality food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Was a little apprehensive about eating here as when we entered the place was empty. It stayed this way all the time we where there. The food was amazing. I am a fussy eater and only ever have korma. It arrived and it was lovely and its not very often I say that. Everyone else had lamb and they all commented on how tender it was. We had no complaints about eating here and would recommend it to anyone. Don't be put off by the empty place when you enter as you wont be disappointed. The only thing I could complain about is the price as I felt it was a little overpriced.

4  Thank Ddawnninja

Reviewed 1 August 2017

A group of eleven of us came here on Saturday evening.The food was delicious, all the usual favourites plus some more unusual things. I had the lamb and pumpkin curry and it was lovely, with loads of meat.
Restaurant is BYO, there us a Co-op and Nisa in walking distance. Service was good too. We had an excellent evening and would definitely go here again. Recommended.

3  Thank SGM67
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We ate here last Sunday and I was pleasantly surprised, a good value decent restaurant, We had a variety of dishes and all of them were good.

4  Thank jowallee
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We had a wonderful meal at the Samirah Spice the other evening. Very pleasant surroundings and helpful and friendly staff. They don't have an alcohol licence but I bought a bottle of chilled Cobra beer from the Co-op across the road!
I can thoroughly recommend the Welsh Lamb Balti - very tender and cooked to perfection. Not a particularly hot dish at all but just enough 'poke' for those people who might not like 'fire and brimstone'!
Do try them and enjoy.

3  Thank nigelstrachan
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Went here for a takeaway, and was very pleased with the meal I got. They were quick to prepare it, and the lamb was well cooked. I can't find anything anywhere that says you can't pay by card, but that's what I was told so be aware that you'll need cash. This is a big oversight on their part but otherwise it's a good establishment.

2  Thank Meat-eater249
NOrthWalesAndy55, Owner at Samirah Spice, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

We are pleased you enjoyed your meal there is actually a sign in the window in the porch as we don't have a card machine at present sorry for the inconvenience to you we hope you will visit again soon