“EXCELLENT!”
other travellers have booked this property
The tree house front entrance Deck over looking lake
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The tree house front entrance
Deck over looking lake
Veiw from deck
View from deck
View of chalet from lake , the one with tree in front.
Pool on site
Lake
Kiddies play park
River running through park
Bedroom 2 , bunk with single on top and double on bottom.
Small garden to the front.
Another veiw onto deck.
Living room
Bathroom
Kitchen
Caernarfon castle
Floor plan of chalet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Danny L
Sandbach, England, United Kingdom
“EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed 22 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Myself, my partner and the little one stayed for the weekend and really enjoyed are stay. really well furnished and really warming. Liz was really friendly and more than welcome to help if we ever needed it.

Would definitely stay again and will be back again soon.

5***** Very Happy!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
28 May 2015
Thank you, we are really glad you were happy staying in our chalet! We love that we are getting good reviews and getting it right
at knowing what families want, we hope you will come back again
laura j
Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
“Just Perfect!”
Reviewed 13 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

I took my partner here as a Birthday treat and I couldn't have picked a better place.

The chalet was spacious, clean and decorated to a high standard.

I emailed the owner before arriving who was quick to reply and gave me all the information (plus more) that I had asked for so thanks Liz :)

We had a great time and will definitely be booking to go again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
15 Oct 2014
Ahh thanks Laura ! So glad you had a lovely time! Thank you for your kind words, Look forward to having you stay again☺
157maria1...
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Beautiful location. Clean and comfortable accommodation,”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Spent a week at this chalet. Found it the whole site very clean and well kept.
The swimming pool and area was well maintained.
Close to Caernarfon and other tourist attractions within driving distance.

Chalet is well positioned and enjoyed sitting on the veranda which overlooks the lake, while enjoying a glass of wine.

Travelling group: Extended Family
3 Oct 2014
So pleased you enjoyed your stay and your feedback was very nice to here! Thanks so much and hope to have you back again ☺
JosLouDea...
Wigan
“Fantastic, well equipped, modern and comfortable lodge on a beautiful site.”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I have recently returned from lovely tree house lodge with my parents and son. We all had the most fantastic holiday and we were extremely lucky with the most perfect weather. Your lodge was just perfect for us and only a short walk downhill to the pool and bar. My son was in that pool at 10am everyday! We would definitely recommend your tree house lodge and I've even looked to see if you had any availability in August. We will definitely return and thank you so much for our lovely week away in the sun.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
3 Oct 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review, its so nice to here how much you all enjoyed yourselfs and hope to have you back again
Tony G
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Fabulous place, a real home from home. Recommended”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I booked this last minute for a long weekend with my family. Pleasantly surprised at the interior decor. The chalet has all the amenities you require and the view from the balcony, which overlooks the lake, is superb. The site is spotless and the staff are really friendly. The food menu at the bar is limited to basic pub grub though but portions are ok. I went fishing one of their lakes with my grandson. Between us we pulled in 22 however they were a mix of small fish; roach, Rudd, tench and eel. We were told that there are 20lb plus carp in there but we had no luck. That said we were fishing the bottom and one old timer told us that the carp will only feed on the top because of the eels that are in there. Will take some pop up boilies next time. Overall I would thoroughly recommend this property and will revisit in the near future.

Travelling group: Extended Family
9 Jul 2014
Sorry you didn't catch the big one! Really glad you all enjoyed your time in our chalet, we look forward to having you again soon :-)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing