“Birthday meall.”

Ranked #23 of 379 Restaurants in Worcester
Price range: US$ 70 - US$ 70
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Join us for a quick bite or a more leisurely meal. We're open all day serving a wide selection of light snacks, salads, steaks and much more. Located in the atmospheric and picturesque Friar Street, home of the National Trust Greyfriars House & Garden.
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We booked the window seat in advance for a party of 4,we hada lovely welcome from the waiter, our drinks promptly ordered and served, we had starters consisting of Camembert, for me and the mushroom option for my partener,both delicious, followed by moules mariner, and the chicken option for my partener.
we were looked after throughout by the waiter, DEFINITELY! going back.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I have recently been on a date at Cafe rouge and I must say that service was exceptional. We have lovely lady (called Anna) and she made evening even more pleasant. Food was very nice too.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Last Thursday visited again my very favourite place Cafe Rouge in Worcester.... coffee beautiful as always,and food as excellent as usual ..... gorgeous waitress Anna looked after myself and a few friend of mine with a helpful advice and a biggest smile on her face (very attentive).. She made us feel very welcome... will visit very soon again ....

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Shopping with my friends and lunch at Cafe Rouge sounds like a perfect Friday. Staff was very friendly and our waitress Anna was lovely and professional. She helped us with menu and must say my Poulet Breton was delicious. I would defenetly recommend my friends Chicken Burger as well. Great food and friendly atmosphere makes us come back to Cafe.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Huge thanks to Anna for a great service. We had an excellent meal and we felt well looked after !! I would highly recommend!