“Good start to our Canal Boat break from Worcester Marina”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #71 of 382 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Booked a mid-week break from Worcester Marina, and opted to stay onboard in the Marina on the Monday night before setting off on the Tuesday. We were a party of eight, and I booked a table at 4:30pm for 6:45pm that evening, using the mobile App. Very easy and straight-forward. Table was ready and waiting, and we were promptly seated and drinks order taken, while we were left with the menu.
Had a variety of dishes, with six pizzas and two salads. Did not have to wait too long, service was pretty good and efficient, and food was typical Pizza Express - tasty and consistent. Always a safe choice.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The usual Pizza Express fare, reasonable service. Interior a bit uncomfortable and tables a little too close together. Offset by a great view of the Cathedral.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Fabulous pizza great service. I love the American hot Romana with roquita and extra roquita peals. Excellent friendly staff. Always a pleasure.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Recently had a take away from here. Never tried it before and I'm not sure I will again. We ordered a side of coleslaw for £3.30..... I expected a generous portion to feed already 2. It was tiny and I mean tiny and not worth the money. I also paid £1.70 for added goats cheese on my pizza which I'm all honesty I couldn't even find. It looked like it was the tiniest piece cut up into smaller borrower style cubes. While the pizza was nice and I chose the Romana base which I understand is thin, I could in fact see daylight through my pizza base.

We also had the polenta fries, which contained about 10... Which is equal to 50p per fry!

At a total of over £30 I am really really disappointed.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We went there late afternoon before it got busy. The staff were friendly and attentive, so we happily chatted and munched our way through starters, pizzas and dessert all of which was excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed it and a visit there is recommended.