Orleton Court Farm Bed and Breakfast
Ye Olde Talbot(Worcester)
US$ 96
  • Breakfast included
Worcester Whitehouse Hotel(Worcester)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 156
US$ 93
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2015

a big old rambling house, great welcome great breakfast, good parking, however my two complaints and they are minor, not enough pillows and towels, only one of each per person imo is not enough, an easy fix though

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank robv12
Reviewed 27 April 2015

I stayed here a while back with some friends (August 2014) purely because I was off to Shesley Walsh Hillclimb for the Retrorides Gathering so it had to be local with good parking and reasonably priced for a tight Yorkshire lad like me. That was my main reason for choosing.

The car parking was plentiful and the lady who greeted us very friendly. We were left to our own devices to do as we wished which was trusting and I seem to remember free wifi.

The rooms were pleasant. Its a country b&b on a working farm so if you expect an immaculate travel lodge you'd be disappointed but the views from the windows were stunning and personally I loved the way it wasn't spotlessly mint and had the lived in feel just like home as a country b&b should be! Bathrooms were clean so no complaints there.

Breakfast was good and again, the service was really friendly.

In fact, I've booked my room for this years Retrorides Gathering well in advance so I could stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anthony S
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This was a let down as we thought we had found a country retreat. Was not treated as guest, just we were providing money. The room was ok, but many spiders at least 16 "daddy long legs" all around. Very dated! Breakfast room was in need of a good clean and all rooms showed signs of damp and on the stairs the ceiling looked as though it was about to collapse.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
ASpils, Manager at Orleton Court Farm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

I am very sorry that you did not have an enjoyable stay, I treat all my guests with the best customer service and all my previous reviews both on tripadvisor and other review sites highlight this. We are a b&b on a working farm in the country and not a hotel so I feel I give a more personal service to all my guests and I remember reserving you a particular room as per your request due to mobility.
I must apologise for the number of 'daddy long leg' in the room, all rooms are cleaned daily and if the weather is good windows are left open and so it is inevitable that spiders and flies will enter the rooms. If the guest had highlighted this during their stay i would have happily removed them all from the room immediately. I will however take on board all your comments. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Orleton Court is a working farm overlooking the River Teme. Our large ensuite room had great views down the valley and it was lovely to wake up to sunshine streaming in and to hear the sound of the river when we pushed up the sash window first thing in the morning. We had a really comfortable night, super bed, and a tasty breakfast served by the very friendly lady of the house.

There were little toiletries provided in the shower room and large bath sheets. If I was being picky, I'd prefer 2 sizes of towel not just one but I didn't ask and we were only there for one night. There was a TV mounted on the wall for my partner who wanted to watch the rugby but it was a bit small watching at a distance from the bed.

It's not luxury but it is clean, homely and great value. We would certainly recommend it and would come back to stay again.

Room Tip: Fuggle has a lovely view over the river and fishing lake.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alison S
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Such a lovely overnight stay here - I was working in the area and this was a wonderful place to get away from it all. So relaxing and comfortable - charming and excellent value. The breakfast was delicious and Amber couldn't have been more helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business