See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Orleton Court is a working farm overlooking the River Teme. Our large ensuite room had great views down the valley and it was lovely to wake up to sunshine streaming in and to hear the sound of the river when we pushed up the sash window first thing in the morning. We had a really comfortable night, super bed, and a tasty breakfast served by the very friendly lady of the house.

There were little toiletries provided in the shower room and large bath sheets. If I was being picky, I'd prefer 2 sizes of towel not just one but I didn't ask and we were only there for one night. There was a TV mounted on the wall for my partner who wanted to watch the rugby but it was a bit small watching at a distance from the bed.

It's not luxury but it is clean, homely and great value. We would certainly recommend it and would come back to stay again.

Room Tip: Fuggle has a lovely view over the river and fishing lake.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alison S
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Such a lovely overnight stay here - I was working in the area and this was a wonderful place to get away from it all. So relaxing and comfortable - charming and excellent value. The breakfast was delicious and Amber couldn't have been more helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Just stayed at the Orleton Court B&B with a friend for 4 nights and it was excellent. We stayed in the area on a fishing trip and made use of the farms own stretch of the river Teme, The B&B is owned and run by friendly people who make you feel welcome. I found it to be very good value and the breakfast was great. I can’t fault the place and that’s saying something as I normally find something to moan about. I would recommend this one if you are in the area, I will definitely use it again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank BigAndy66
Reviewed 3 August 2012

What a fabulous place this is...We booked this B+B for 2 nights as a base for us to visit WM Safari Park...We were not dissapointed...We had a lovely warm welcome.The twin room we had was lovely,as were the double and family rooms,and the breakfast was gorgeous. (Best fried eggs ever)The House/Working farm is stunning with lovely gardens and fabulous scenery...if you like the countryside then this is the pace to stay..we will definately return.....

Room Tip: The 4 rooms at this B+B are all lovely.You wont be dissapointed.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family