“Sweet treat”
Review of Creams Cafe

Creams Cafe
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Worcester
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We skipped dessert at the pub and headed here instead after hearing so much about this place. It had a steady stream of customers for Mothers Day but despite this we were ushered to a table quickly and after ordering at the bar (and tasting a few of the ice creams first!) our desserts came out super fast (sundae) and a little bit longer for the waffle. We are glad we shared as the portions (for us anyway) were huge - the waffle being the size of a dinner plate smothered in choc sauce and perfectly fluffy inside. We all agreed, however, that we didnt like the 'topping' ice cream you get (like Mr Whippy) either on top of the sundae or with the waffles, tasteless stuff, cream would be so much nicer!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Creams Cafe

Reviewed 21 March 2017

I've only ever been to one dessert bar before this one so it's not the type of place I go to a lot. My sister and her partner dine here at least once a week so when I was visiting they suggested going here for a sweet treat. I opted for the Cookie Dough and ice cream. It was plentiful and so filling! Everyone else around seem to be eating waffles (I felt so left out!) - they were very big portions and looked incredible.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We have been here a few times before and I think this was the most pleasant visit we've had so far. On our visits before we've had to wait in a massive line, didn't get spoken to as nicely as you'd think you'd be by staff and service was terribly slow... but on this visit we got sat down straight away, service was fine and our desserts were lovely! I'd just say to avoid going around busy times as that experience isn't the nicest!

2  Thank Laura R
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

My little boy loves it here. Always delicious desserts and good service. The waffles are a must. Will try the warm cookie dough next time.... Recommended

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends went for a quick bite to eat as usual at creams.
Firstly we walk in and wait 5 minute before Rudely approached by a waiter who asked if we had book as we didn't he said come back in 10. That's was fine by us. As we came back we are yet again Rudely approached when we are told he can sit us on a table for 10 minutes max. (Firstly it takes then 10 minutes to cook the food let alone eat it.)He then argues the point it takes 6 minutes to only cook a waffle . Basically that means he's giving us 4 minutes to eat our food.
We decline the table as its obvious to see he was being petty and rude and didn't want us to have the table as we "didn't book". Lastly as we walk out he sarcastically shouts "book next time" which as it's creams and doesn't even give option online to book I won't be booking. Let alone going back with vile staff.

2  Thank malvernbarney1812