“Great”
Review of Creams Cafe

Creams Cafe
Ranked #26 of 44 Quick Bites in Worcester
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

My little boy loves it here. Always delicious desserts and good service. The waffles are a must. Will try the warm cookie dough next time.... Recommended

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends went for a quick bite to eat as usual at creams.
Firstly we walk in and wait 5 minute before Rudely approached by a waiter who asked if we had book as we didn't he said come back in 10. That's was fine by us. As we came back we are yet again Rudely approached when we are told he can sit us on a table for 10 minutes max. (Firstly it takes then 10 minutes to cook the food let alone eat it.)He then argues the point it takes 6 minutes to only cook a waffle . Basically that means he's giving us 4 minutes to eat our food.
We decline the table as its obvious to see he was being petty and rude and didn't want us to have the table as we "didn't book". Lastly as we walk out he sarcastically shouts "book next time" which as it's creams and doesn't even give option online to book I won't be booking. Let alone going back with vile staff.

Date of visit: February 2017
2  Thank malvernbarney1812
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I visited Creams Cafe few days ago. Food is very good but there was one rude waitress. For this reason, I will not go there again.

Date of visit: February 2017
3  Thank jaroslavz978
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Good service by several staff, nice atmosphere if a little dark, yummy deserts with an extensive menu plus huge portions. I'd go again and worth the money. The other reviews put me off but glad I went for myself. I may work my way through the menu!!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Have been to Creams Summer 2016 and enjoyed it so much my daughter and I returned. Staff are really friendly and the menu for treats is very extensive with ice cream,crepes,waffles and cookies. My daughter had a sundae and I settled for crepes as I was not very hungry. My daughters Ice cream was fab, my crepes were a bit rubbery but what great service from the waitress, she offered to make me another one but declined as I was really full , she also offered me some free ice cream and when I declined again she gave me her name and told me to ask for her when I next came in, absolutely excellent customer customer service and as I left she gave me a small tub of diabetic ice cream to try. I was really touched by her efforts and I will certainly return to this fab place, not mad on the purple and black decor but the ice creams are to die for.

Date of visit: December 2016