“Cycle Cafe”

Malvern Cycles Vintage Style Coffee Shop
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Malvern
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 7
Cuisines: British
Description: We provide homemade and locally produced Toasties, Pies and salads, freshly prepared to order. Teas and Nespresso Coffee with Homemade cakes and tarts. We offer breakfast, Lunch and tea and can offer an alcohol drinks menu from local wine, cider and beer producers. We have an open log Burner in the Winter and a summer beer garden in the summer. We are attached to the bike shop, run monthly supper clubs in the evening, as well as providing vintage items to purchase. We can host evening events by request and the venue can be hired for the evening for small parties and gatherings.
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Formerly part of a cycle shop, this now stand alone cafe is a very very welcome stop if in the malvern area. Friendly owner, reasonable price coffee/tea, free piece of cake, and filled our water bottle. Previous comments are confusing as this is one of the friendliest cafes we have stopped whilst being in the 25-30 miles form home arena. Not the right time to eat, but the drinks were excellent. Will be back for sure.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Malvern Cycles Vintage Style Coffee Shop

Reviewed 2 March 2017

While I waited at the counter to place an order, the woman serving looked straight through me while she gossipped with some seated customers who appeared to be friends of hers. Then, on finishing her conversation, she turned her back to me and started doing something without any acknowledgement whatsoever. I left, and shan't go back.

2  Thank Betty C
hammilton, Owner at Malvern Cycles Vintage Style Coffee Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

I am a but confused because I took over the business in September 2016 and since that date have not employed any female staff. I run the coffee shop on my own, It would be interesting to find out what time you called in because we close at 3pm in the week and you may have pumped into family members using the café socially after hours. I am been in the café on my own all week without help so I am not sure why you would have gone unnoticed walking into the coffee shop as it is a really small venue. Many Thanks Max

Reviewed 12 November 2016

Stopped off after a long walk, having thought I ought to try it several times when passing in the car. So glad I did! Friendly owner told me about the various choices on the menu, and also the specials and additional options she could offer.
I was spoilt for choice but eventually chose a warm, roasted vegetable quinoa salad with sliced chicken which was full of delicious and healthy ingredients. Having had such a healthy choice, I felt entitled to have a portion of the homemade tiramisu, which comes highly recommended! This together with a delicious pot of chai was well worth stopping in for. I even came away with a lovely loaf of bread!
Everything is prepared in front of you, and can therefore easily be adapted to suit any palate. Definitely worth a visit folks.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

One of the best fajitas I have ever eaten.. Better than old El paso, Sorry Danny trejo. Funkiest spots in Worcestershire, will come again!! Honestly people, worth the money!

Reviewed 29 September 2016

This Coffee Shop provides breakfast for the adjoining Garden lodge B&B. Good choice, although limited, of a range of breakfast items including a lovely local bread.
Also open for lunch. Ideal stop if you are visiting the nearby Morgan factory.