“"Scrumptious Thai Food"”

Red Lion
Ranked #16 of 104 Restaurants in Malvern
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pub and Thai Restaurant serving authentic Thai Cuisine. Also with European and Asian Fusion menus. Seating areas in the pub and also in our separate Thai Restaurant " The Thai Connection"
Reviewed 25 February 2017

After a long walk up the Malvern Hills in the afternoon, my husband & I decided to have dinner here after having read the many good reviews on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed - the food and service is superb. The mixed platter for starters is delicious and yummy - always a good start to a meal. We ordered pad thai noodles, yellow chicken curry and steamed rice for the main and it was all so tasty and flavoursome, so significant in Thai cuisine. We left with our tummies full after a very satisfying and delightful meal. Will come again on our next visit & highly recommend others to try.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Eaten here a few times now and we love it. Excellent service, food and ambiance. Try it and ❤it too.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Came here again and again great food, great wine, knowledgeable and helpful service. I met the owner and chef later on who were both charming.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit to the Red Lion with friends that highly recommended it, and I couldn't have been better looked after. I am allergic to shellfish and the lovely team went to extra lengths to prepare my food free from fish sauce. The food was excellent and I will definitely be back. Highly recommended

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We eat here every few months and have never had a bad meal. The quality of the food is always excellent (starters are always brilliant). Oui and team do a lovely job with the food and Dan is always great as front of house. We've tried all of the Thai restaurants in a 30 mile radius and we always come back......