“Fabulous Guest House”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Broadway
Olive Branch Guest House
Ranked #2 of 30 Broadway B&B and Inns
Natick, Massachusetts
“Fabulous Guest House”
Reviewed 2 May 2012

My sister and I just returned from another stay at the Olive Branch Guest House! We have been returning to Broadway every spring due to the fabulous guest house accomodations! We can'y say enough about the hosts and their dog, Zulu! Best English breakfast you will ever have! Beautiful village and the hosts are very knowledgeable and helpful about restaurants, shopping, sight seeing etc. in the surrounding villages and towns. We will definitely be returning there again in the neat future!

Room Tip: We love the garden room as it overlooks the back yard with flowers etc. Any room is really quiet!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Vadstena, Sweden
Reviewed 1 May 2012

We had the most beautiful and best equipped room we have come across so far in any B&B. The breakfast was ample and tasty, and we also appreciated that our little group could sit and talk in the cosy lounge. The hosts were helpful in every way.

Boel & Lars of Vadstena, Sweden

Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Holland
Reviewed 25 April 2012

I almost missed the opportunity to stay at the Olive Branch during my recent stay in Broadway. Since they don't automatically report availability back to TripAdvisor, it's easy to filter them out as you narrow down your search. Instead you can easily check availability directly with David or Pam at the Olive Branch. Believe me it's worth it! A very quiet, peaceful place to stay with a wonderful homemade breakfast and friendly greetings/advice to start your day...

Room Tip: My quiet room was upstairs in the back. However, I don't think any of the rooms could be conside...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
KC
Reviewed 23 April 2012

There is nothing bad to stay about this place.

I have stayed in many, many B&Bs and small inns and never have I encountered so many thoughtful touches.

Nothing was too much trouble for hosts Pam and David, whether offering suggestions and hospitality to a family with little ones or an adult flying solo. The hosts have incredible talent and flair, yet have managed to create a cozy, low-key ambiance. David's breakfasts were amazing, and be sure to try every one of Pam's breads and muesli bars, and her special liqueur. The bedrooms were full of charming details (but not too cutesy), the bedding was soft and luxurious (the pillows were actually comfortable), there is a lovable house dog to pet (let him show off a bit for you). . . .I could go on and on.

This place was recommended to us by Chris Peake, who gives tours of the Cotswolds. The combination of Chris's tour and staying at Olive Branch was perfection. I would give six stars if I could. My sister, daughter and I will never forget our stay at the Olive Branch. I want a muesli bar right now. . .

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Redditch
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My wife and I ventured on a walking 2 day break in the Cotswolds walking the lovely route from Broadway to Chilling Campden and return. We stayed overnight at David and Pam's wonderful guest house The Olive Branch. in Broadway. Everything was perfect and they have since become friends and their dog Zulu a freind of our dog Elie.!
We would recommend the GH to everyone.

Room Tip: Room near the garden on ground floor so spacious and quiet.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JohnLegge
Also consider these accommodations in or near Broadway
0.4 km away
Dormy House Hotel
#2 of 6 in Broadway
16.0 km away
The Old Kiln House Bed and Breakfast
The Old Kiln House Bed and Break...
#1 of 12 in Shipston-on-Stour

Been to Olive Branch Guest House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK