“Amazing food can’t believe it has any negative reviews!!!”

Italian Steak House Ristorante Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 272 Restaurants in Windsor
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 38
Description: Come visit us and try our specialties in front of the Windsor Castle. Enjoy the most famous Italian dishes prepared and served by our Italian staff. Book your meal with us and have a taste of Italy!
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We went on Sunday 1st April myself and my wife our 2 Kids 7-2 and sister and bro in law. First impressions of the place was clean and tidy kitchen looked immaculate from what I could see. The waiter was friendly and before we even sat down a customer said “try the soup it’s amazing”
We ordered a variety of food for everyone to share. Calzone, carbonara and Kids meals. The portions were very generous and the food was amazing. We ordered drinks my wife ordered rose. My wife called the waiter over and said it didn’t taste right. The waiter took the glass away and came back with a fresh bottle and opened it. The customer service was excellent and couldn’t fault the food. Drinks are expensive but you are in Windsor so expect it. Will be back when in the area again.

1  Thank J G
bitFabrizio, Proprietario at Italian Steak House Ristorante Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thanks for your feedback.
We are working hard for have this kind of happiness from our customers. We will try to better look into our drink prices to see if it will be possible to have you even more happy.

See you soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Booked through open table efficiently and easily. Restaurant was quiet but good atmosphere. Staff were friendly and efficient. Food was good quality and served nicely. I had steak presented on a hot skillet and my partner a lasagne both of which were well cooked and tasty. An enjoyable evening that we would happily repeat.

Thank you for your positive feedback.
We serve our steaks on hot metal plate so you can enjoy the hot meat from start to finish.
We will be happy to host you again soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Visited today for lunch sat by window manager very welcoming food was delicious my squid was left out my main meal manager was so apologetic came back with plate of calamari for me would definitely come again!

bitFabrizio, Proprietario at Italian Steak House Ristorante Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thanks for your positive feedback, we are looking forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I hate at the Italian steakhouse during our weekend visit to Windsor and we loved it.
It changes from all those big brands, and it is very tasty.

The meat is delicious and the pizzas are made with quality products.

Only down is that sauces to accompany the meat is supposed to be on customer request but they don’t have much choice. Indeed, we wanted a blue cheese sauce but ended up having to choose between bbq or peppercorn sauce.

Nevertheless the food was tasty, the service was very good and the place is cosy and quiet.

Next time we go to Windsor we will definitely eat there again!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I get pizza to takeaway from here. The new manager provides friendly personal service and the pizza is great.

Thanks for your positive feedback. But we would like also to have you eating in in the future if possible. We will try to make you feel at home, but with a touch of italian spirit.

Ciao