“Good authentic Italian food”

Italian Steak House Ristorante Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 251 Restaurants in Windsor
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 40
Description: Come visit us and try our specialties in front of the Windsor Castle. Enjoy the most famous Italian dishes prepared and served by our Italian staff. Book your meal with us and have a taste of Italy!
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I hate at the Italian steakhouse during our weekend visit to Windsor and we loved it.
It changes from all those big brands, and it is very tasty.

The meat is delicious and the pizzas are made with quality products.

Only down is that sauces to accompany the meat is supposed to be on customer request but they don’t have much choice. Indeed, we wanted a blue cheese sauce but ended up having to choose between bbq or peppercorn sauce.

Nevertheless the food was tasty, the service was very good and the place is cosy and quiet.

Next time we go to Windsor we will definitely eat there again!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I get pizza to takeaway from here. The new manager provides friendly personal service and the pizza is great.

bitFabrizio, Proprietario at Italian Steak House Ristorante Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thanks for your positive feedback. But we would like also to have you eating in in the future if possible. We will try to make you feel at home, but with a touch of italian spirit.

Ciao

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Very Good Authentic Italian Food, that won't cost you an arm and a leg, Chef named Nello, is very good always gives his best for the customers

Thank you for your feedback. Nello also was happy to receive your positive feedback. We hope to see you again soon in our restaurant.

Ciao

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and our 2 girls were heading to Windsor on a trip to LEGOLAND so we reviewed best places to eat so headed to the Italian steak house as this stood out on great reviews.

Amazing !
The food is amazing. Pure authentic Italian meals. Which had a family run business feel as it was very clear customer service was top of the agenda... this was seen by the impeccable service we received.

The service was 5 star from the moment we walked through the door when met by the owner who welcomed us in.

The service you receive is on a personal level whilst also tailored to the customer by the waiter. He was really good with the girls and was talking / interacting with them which they really enjoyed. They were so impressed they wanted to give him a tip!

The food is amazing. Tasty and great value.
I had the sirloin steak which was recommended to me by the waiter - it was cooked to perfection just the way I like it.
My partner and girls ate everything but couldn’t finish the pizza which the waiter didn’t hesitate in putting into a pizza takeaway box for us.

We asked if we could take some tiramisu home with us (expecting to pay) to this the head chef met us on leaving and passed us some tiramisu (free of charge) to take home with us.

Just ate the tiramisu - Words cannot describe how good this was!

Shame we live so far away

Full compliments to the entire teams

It was a great pleasure to read your review, I can assure you that we all enjoyed as well having you in our place. My first concern was that you did not had a chance to try my wife's tiramisù. But now that I read you have enjoyed I feel satisfied.
Even if you live a bit far, you know where to eat when around.

Best regards

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved the meal and the atmosphere. The server was attentive and knowledgeable. I was exhausted from a long day and he recommended a great combination for me. I only wish I had saved room for his mother, the chef's, tiramisu. Authentic Italian at its best. Thank you.

bitFabrizio, Proprietario at Italian Steak House Ristorante Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback, we are happy knowing you had a great time in our restaurant. Ludovico will be happy to host you again soon. Milena (the chef and the mom) is preparing other delicious dessert to try to surprise you again next time.