“Buddy Holly Concert”

Ranked #7 of 66 things to do in Windsor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This replaced the original Buddy Holly Story - I have to say I thought it was really fantastic , right from the start everyone was really enjoying the show . it was truly amazing that this show was put together in a few days . Everything about the show was excellent , I saw the first show last Tuesday , went home and rebooked to see it again Friday with my husband .
I think every show has had a standing ovation at the end .
I am so pleased I went to see it and have recommended it to everyone I know , please if you can give yourself a treat and book to go . Enjoy

Pauline D, Box Office Supervisor at Theatre Royal Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for your lovely review. We are delighted that you enjoyed the show so much that you booked again. I think many customers like yourself are coming to see it more than once, and yes there have been standing ovations every night with the audiences shouting for more. We look forward to welcoming you again on Friday night.

All reviews
in 86 reviews
"interval"
in 52 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This show was a substitution for the original, which was pulled at short notice. However, it was FANTASTIC! Can't praise this group of entertainers enough. Catch it if you can, you won't be disappointed. And compare Mike Read was a very nice addition.

Thank you for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed the replacement show, many customers agree with it was fantastic night. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Went to the afternoon showing on Saturday of Birdsong - A great show which we would thoroughly recommend to others in a delightful theatre.

Thank you for your review, We are delighted you enjoyed the show and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I'm not sure if the other reviews were watching the same cast as us when we went to the show on Saturday - their final night. The lead was shockingly wooden which we all grasped at his first line. Far too young and inexperienced for the role. I think he was trying for aloof but boy he didn't achieve it. The rest of the cast pulled him along fabulously. Where was the man on the flyer ???? If you are planning on seeing this check the cast first !! Bit hesitant to buy again at this theatre which is a shame.

Thank you for the review. We are disappointed that you didn't enjoy the show as much as all the other reviewers seem to have. No cast was named on the flyer as it can change. I do hope you will visit again where your experience will be more positive and enjoyable.