Savill Court Hotel & Spa
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 137
US$ 125
US$ 111
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,418 results
All reviewsgarden wingorchid restaurantwindsor great parkminute treatmentrelaxation roomsauna and steam roommilk and cookiesreception stafflegoland packagelovely groundsrelaxing breakexecutive roombeautiful buildingcourse dinnerchanging roomsafternoon teafollowing morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Beautiful surrounding area, the Castle 10 mins drive at Windsor, seems to be in the country even although very close to heathrow......wonderful entrance, very welsoming reception and staff and very comfortable rooms, would definately stay again

Room Tip: Really doesnt matter as the hotel appears to be in the countryside
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Leeski21
ops_Savillcourt, Guest Relations Manager at Savill Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Dear Leeski,
Thank you for your feedback ,we will be delighted to pass on your comments to our team, please let me know when you want to return in the future and I will make your booking personally.

Reviewed 4 August 2012

This was our first trip away since I became oxygen dependent. Reception were excellent in organizing the oxygen equipment which had been delivered and our room was ready and waiting. The staff were delightful, so helpful and kind. Nothing was too much trouble. The room, overlooking the garden, was a good size, with two comfy armchairs and plenty of room to move around despite my extra equipment. The bathroom was spotless and suited our needs in terms of size and space. We found the room hot initially, but with open windows and the efficient fan on full it soon cooled down to a comfortable level. The public areas were pleasant, and the food, in both the restaurant, and from room service was excellent. Although we were very close to Windsor and the M4 corridor it felt more like a country house hotel. I loved to watch the rabbits running around the lawns! A great place for a few relaxing days. We shall visit again!

Room Tip: Our room was referred to as a "garden room", and had a lovely view across the lawn to the trees with rabbits to watch morning and evening!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Lyn B,
Thank you for your feedback, it was our pleasure to welocme you, please do let me know when you are making a booking in the future I will be delighted to make the arrangements for you personally.

Reviewed 3 August 2012

We had a lovely two night stay at the Savill cort hotel. Initially we were checked into the family room we had booked. Unfortunately this room was unsuitable for us as it was a split level room with a very large step between the two levels. It was unsafe for our 16 month old. Reception and housekeeping worked quickly to organise a different room for us. The room we were moved to was great with travel cot and sofa bed. We had room service for our evening meal which was nice. We did not use the restaurant due to early start on the morning.

The swimming pool is very nice and quiet and children are allowed in during set times. The water is a little cool for a baby/toddler but was fine for our 11 year old nephew. Also there are only ladder type steps which isn't the easiest to negotiate with a toddler.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Dear Amanda,
Thank you for your feedback, it was our pleasure to welcome you and we look forward to welcoming you again soon, please do contact me personally and I will ensure your room requirements are met in every way.
Mayansk Singh

Reviewed 30 July 2012

Hotel was clean and had lovely communal areas.

Due to various traffic delays (taxi got lost!) I managed to miss most of the facilities!

What I can say is that teh room was spacious, clean (not a great view mind you) but I did order a delicious full breakfast to the room the next morning and boy, was it worth it!

I had a limited view of the hotel in all, but definately a lot better than others in the peripheral - from what I could see online anyway!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
ops_Savillcourt, Guest Relations Manager at Savill Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2012

Dear Naomi,
Thank you for your review and your most positive feedback which we will be delighted to pass onto our chefs and service teams, please do contact me when you are next visiting the area and I will be delighted to make your reservation for you personally.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

This hotel has a lovely drive upto hotel, which as had a lot of money spent on it,the shame is the rooms are not as good and as big as they should be for such a hotel The main ballroom/conference room is excellent but most of the rooms are not very big even the executive rooms are not good becareful which rooms you get try for side of hotel. Restauarnt is good little expensive but the breakfast is good and the grounds are lovely.

Room Tip: make sure your rooms are on the side and not in the middle of hotel or in the smaller extensions.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Stephen,
Thank you for your review, we will be delighted to pass on your feedback to our team and we look forward to welcoming you again soon. Should you have a specific room preference we recommend calling in advance and we will always do our very best to meet your requirements.
Please let me know and I will make the arrangements for you personally.