“Not pleasent at all ”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Waiter was lovely the rest was really not good. I should have known better when I spotted the all you can eat buffet but decided to stay.
Food was not great atmosphere was awful. And the toilets and restaurant were maintained to a very poor standard.
Of you want quantity over quality then this is the place for you. However it is cheap and I guess you pay for what you get.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

I was totally disgusted and shock to find a restaurant on the main street of Windsor directly opposite the castle to be so out of place. This was the worst buffet style restaurant that I have ever eaten in. Also the bathroom facilities are disgusting and need ripped out and money invested to reach a level of cleanliness for customers to use.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

This restaurant offers a buffet meal for £7.95, no credit cards - cash only. You can help yourself to food as many times as you like. Staff are happy to bring a jug of tap water. Excellent selection of food: 4 different types of rice, red and green vegetable curries, lots of chicken dishes and squid. I didn't see and beef or pork but I was very happy with the selection on offer. No puddings so grab a cake or ice cream elsewhere. If you found this review helpful please tick the box.

1  Thank Jeanette M
Reviewed 17 September 2016

I stopped here for lunch the food was ok for buffet food but you again have to watch for people using their fingers. The Restaurant is very small and cramped especially in the buffet area which can be annoying if the restaurant is very busy but other than that the place is ok

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Called here after doing a Duck Tour on the Thames the same day. 3rd September 2016. The food looked appetising in the window and the place wasn't empty which told us the food must have quick turn over so will be keeping it hot b fresh. My partner had a few noodles and said they were OK but could have been hotter. I had a bit of most things and it was quiet tasty but I agree could of been hotter. The whole place gave you the impression of one of them Grotty Takeaways from the 70,s and you can tell it must of been an old like tea room cafe in The past the way it was set out. After reading a list if rules that resemble the do,s n don't,s of entering a prison you are free to go up with Plate that's more the size of a saucer to get your food. Rules of the House. (1) any food left weighing 100grs left will be charged at £2.00. (2) No food n drink to be fetched into restaurant. (3) Children to be supervised at all times. (This is one rule I did applaude). (4) No cards taken only cash. (5) Max time to eat food 1half hours. Like I say I'm surprised you didn't have to sign the official secrets act as you entered. Service for drinks was fast and paying wasn't a problem £3.50 for 70cl bt of sparkling water. £7.95 for buffet style food.
Would I return mmmmm possibly not but for fast and cheap I guess it appeals to some people..