We stayed here for a stop over to break up a long journey, the check-in was painless and smooth, the rooms perfect (we booked 2 as we were a family of 6 traveling), although the bed in our room was far too hard, the rest of the beds in both rooms were comfy and just right (we must have been the unlucky ones who got the one room with the hard mattress). The TV was massive, tea and coffee making stuff all presented perfectly, and everything, and I mean everything, was clean. We all showered and changed. Refreshed we went for an evening meal where we were shown to our table and waited on with enthusiasm, the staff were also good with the kids (ages 3, 5 and 7). Breakfast was superb, and the kids ate free, can't complain. We continued our journey feeling great (although a little stiff from the hard mattress).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drive ten minutes to Salisbury Cathedral, or make the twenty minute journey out to Stonehenge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Salisbury North Bishopdown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Premier Inn Salisbury North Bishopdown Hotel England