“Tea time; go time”

Ranked #6 of 20 Coffee & Tea in Salisbury
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 14
Cuisines: American, British
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Boston Tea Party is a small family owned independent café group serving simple well-prepared food & drinks made with great ingredients, skill and love. Ethically sourced, affordable, feel-good & excellent quality - made from scratch onsite everyday by people who care about what they do. BTP Salisbury opened in one of Salisbury’s most historic buildings, the Old George Inn which dates back to 1314. It would be hard to overstate the historical significance & pedigree of this Grade 1 listed building. William Shakespeare is believed to have performed one of his plays in its courtyard, Oliver Cromwell slept here on his way to join the army, Samuel Pepys wrote about the Inn in his diary after a stay & both H G Wells & Charles Dickens made mentioned of it in their writings.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for Tea with my Girlfriend. Got myself a Lemon Drizzle Cake which Was stale. One server looked at it, paused, looked at her colleage as he nodded and served it with a smile. Not their fault I know but they really shouldn't have stale cakes on display. A shame as they do great hotfood.

TellBTP, Manager at Boston Tea Party Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi,

Really sorry that your cake wasn't to our usual standard. We are always happy to swap out items if they are not to standard. Next time your in please let me know and I will make sure we get you a piece of cake on us!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I come back to my hometown I try to get to BTP for breakfast. The sweetcorn hash with halloumi and avocado is soooo good, the hot chocolate always lovely and hot.

Great staff, amazing building and a brilliant place for a catch up with friends or to work for an hour whilst waiting for the train.

Highly recommended!

TellBTP, Manager at Boston Tea Party Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Spontaneous trip to town on Easter Sunday, dropped in for some brunch. Both me and Mum had the West Country breakfast, it was by far the best I’ve had for a while. Will be going back

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited at about 9.15am for a pre-service snack and we were not disappointed. Super service and great food and drink before taking part in the Chrism Eucharist at the Cathedral on Maundy Thursday.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

‘BTP’ as it’s known to us regulars is without doubt the best place in Salisbury for great coffee and consistently delicious food.
I defy anyone not to think that the chorizo hash is heaven on a plate!

TellBTP, Manager at Boston Tea Party Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi,

I agree completely, the chorizo hash is great and one of most popular dishes on out menu. Great one for you next time is the sweetcorn hash add bacon, also epic! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Many thanks