“Excellent eatery with wide range of vegan and gluten free food.”
Review of Greengages Cafe

Greengages Cafe
Ranked #1 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Salisbury
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 39
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A home from home place to come and enjoy a relaxing cup of coffee or a hearty, freshly cooked meal.Opening hours:- Mon-fri 8.00Am-5.30Pm,sat 8.00Am-5.00Pm. Food served from 8.30Am-4.Oopm daily.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

A really lovely place for great food at very reasonable prices served by friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Took my daughter along for lunch, they were very busy but the wait was worthwhile, food was great and coffee was fab :)

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Very good menu. Excellent food. Staff are professional and efficient.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I came here looking for a gluten free lunch, as well as being vegan (as you can tell, I find this very difficult) and I was not disappointed. I was warmly welcomed by a young lady who seated me to a table and helped me with what I could eat. The food came out quick and piping hot, I had a hot chocolate with almond milk which was the nicest I’d had in ages. The staff are so friendly and helpful. At no point was I made to feel like I was being a nuisance due to my food tolerance and needs. I would 100% recommend to any family and individual. They also do a wide range of dairy free products as well. The range of cakes are so hard to choose just one, so I bought a gluten free, dairy free brownie to take out also. The food is very reasonably priced and so are the drinks and cakes. Over all, one of the best restaurant and coffee houses in Salisbury, will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I was traveling to see the famous Salisbury Cathedral and wanted a nice breakfast before my visit. I found the Greengages and gave it a try. The breakfast menu had very good choices including healthy options as well. The menu was well written explaining gluten free , dairy free, and vegetarian - clever idea for people who want healthier choices. I decided on the full English Breakfast and was not disappointed, Amazing spread. The best part was the quality of the food, in my opinion healthier and not covered in a greasy mess. The staff were Phenomenal, definitely above and beyond with the added bonus of warm and friendly. The Cafe had a welcoming atmosphere with a lounge area, bookcase full of books, and periodicals. Living in America, I find that we have our share of corporate Restaurants galore. What a refreshing change for Quality over quantity - but not sacrificing quantities in my meal. I’m not one for writing reviews but this little English Jewel of Salisbury is a Must!