“Lovely, fresh food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was my second visit to the Dare Cafe. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff serving tasty, fresh, healthy food.
Went for lunch with my daughter. Good value, will definitely return again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked the bottomless lunch here for my birthday this weekend and the service was exceptional from start to finish!
On the day we were looked after by Hayley who was an amazing host, so attentive to all of our needs and really friendly. The food was as delicious as always and the bottomless drinks were flowing. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend Dare for a bottomless lunch; it is fantastic for a special occasion!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came with my friends (16 of us) for a bottomless brunch. Hayley looked after us downstairs and she was fab! She couldn't have done more to help us and was very attentive, I would definetly recommend for a special occasion

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been coming here for 20 years and just love the place. The food is consistently delicious and my only struggle is choosing what to have. I highly recommend the Mexican dishes and the panninis. It is always service with a smile and the prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend Dare if you want to keep away from the student chaos in Headingley.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stumbled upon the Dare cafe whilst staying local for work. The staff are very friendly and the food is excellent. Would frequent more often if I lived closer. Well worth a try if you are looking for good Italian food.