1,262 results
All reviews business park girls night in package fresh milk in the fridge robes and slippers lovely hotel dressing gowns steam room and sauna coffee machine relaxing break little touches hen do great facilities birthday treat fantastic stay would highly recommend this hotel following morning friday night
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Arriving on Friday night for a 1 night stay we ended up having to move rooms @ 10.45pm as there was a very noisy family upstairs & we couldn’t get to sleep. The following morning at 8.30, housekeeping came into the room next door & decided to put the tv music channel on loud, waking us all up.
Then trying to finally relax in the spa before we had to leave the fire alarm went off!!
When I put all this forward to the receptionist on our departure she just said ‘oh sorry about that’!! No offering of a complimentary stay another time or even just a simple cup of coffee!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Roving304627
Paul N, General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for your review, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience, I am extremely disappointed to hear of your poor experience and will share your comments with my team to ensure we have more focus on improving our hospitality for all future guests. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back and please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time you are looking to stay at our hotel so I can ensure you have a more relaxing and favourable experience.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My partner & I had a wonderful time over the two days. We used the pool , jacuzzi, sauna & steam rooms from 12 noon on the Sunday. All of which were excellent & although it was a Bank holiday, not overly busy. We were given robes, towels & slippers to use & also a band for the lockers. We were able to check into our room at 2pm and we were in one of the Signature rooms. It was lovely & spacious with a nice bathroom & big shower with Espa toiletries. The room had some lovely extras such as a pod coffee machine, complimentary water and fresh milk. There was also a nice sitting area where we could relax & read magazines.
As part of our spa package (cost was £90pp inc b&b) we had afternoon tea in the spa lounge overlooking the pool. There was a table reserved for us when we got there & after explaining some dietary requirements that we had, the food arrived. There was an excellent choice of sandwiches & cakes & the portions were so generous that we couldn’t eat it all (I noticed others also couldn’t eat the whole amount either).
After the tea, we relaxed in the bar with some friends & family for a few hours before returning to our room to get ready for dinner.
We upgraded our spa package to include dinner (£35pp) and my partner had a fillet steak followed by sticky toffee pudding, while I had the cauliflower fritters to start followed by the fish grill. The food was excellent and the waiting staff were friendly and attentive.
The following day we had a good choice for breakfast ranging from cereals, muesli, pastries to the traditional cooked breakfast. All were very good and set us up for the day.
We were booked in for spa treatments as part of the package and we both opted for the neck, shoulder & back massages. There was a lovely chill out area we could use before and after the treatments with various fruit & herbal teas on offer as well as lemon/lime infused water & a selection of dried fruits & nuts to snack on.
All in all we had a wonderful relaxing break from start to finish. We would highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ceeandthegees
Paul N, General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for your review and recommendation, my team and I are always pleased to hear our guests enjoying a fantastic experience in our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Lovely break at Thorpe Park, myself and my husband thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The bar isn't too overpriced and food is beautiful! The facilities are excellent, coffee machine and Fresh milk are a lovely touch. Nice sized rooms too, the only criticism i have is the slight lack of atmosphere in the bar on an evening. maybe some live music etc just on regular weekends would be an excellent touch as well as some more activities for children to participate in whilst enjoying their stay.

Overall a wonderful stay and will definitely return.

Room Tip: All rooms are spacious and clean
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel and hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel with a friend end of March room was lovely and cosy. We Enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi area the steam room wasn't working that day. We were on the escape package which included 30min treatment of your pick,I had the back massage it was amazing. Lunch, dinner and breakfast was very tasty. Staff were pleasant also. I can't wait to return to this wonderful place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Paul N, General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your review, I am extremely pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and Spa experience, hopefully I will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel, set near offices which I didn't expect.

Positives:-
1. Big room with sitting area
2. Good wifi
3. Good spa and pool
4. Good bar and restaurant- food was outstanding
5. Staff were very attentive
6. Prices were reasonable

Negatives
1. Breakfast staff were loud, brash and everyone could hear the story of the male waiter being drunk the night before. And they dragged chairs around.....
2. Breakfast, lot of it, but not high quality.

Overall, a good one night stay, nice hotel in good location.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during breakfast, I will share your comments with my team and ensure we have more focus on improving these standards and professionalism for all future guests.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed many aspects of our hotel and hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future for a more all-round favourable stay.